G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 43 Non Members
Followers of Tiarnna Robertson would surely have made note of a well assessed scratching of So Sway yesterday at Gero(the toppie won with ease with 62), i thought it had a good chance of beating the toppie but immediately reverted to backing the favourite.
Today with Pikey on we still get $4, he gets position A in the 1/1 and was always going to win it was like stealing :D
+1 -1

TheDiva likes this post.

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    i know its only 5 mins to go but pinball player..c.p. on top and blinkers first time will do me...

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    i'm on too Falc look out!

Thunderstruck dislikes this post.

went like a camel....
  • WhatisthepointWhatisthepoint    181 posts
    Jadavi in the last looks nice odds.
    Gunmetal Grey looks a nice bet for my old mate the Pontiff, name reminds me of the VN/VP SS v8's of around the early 90's in that very colour(when you get older yes you reminisce lol)..looked schmick as and at under 1400 kgs kerb weight and properly worked they went hard B-)

JayJay, Manchild likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,630 posts
    Had one as described, loved it, it got stolen from "secure" long term parking at Perth Airport. Long story but was very tidily gutted, shell dumped out the back of Carrabooda, recovered by insurance company, sold at auction to a well known paint and panel shop Osborne Park way, was "reborn" after its previously removed interior and engine etc were reinstalled and advertised for sale. Cops had tracked its progress and alas, several "colourful" identities got lengthy porridge terms. JJ got a pay out and bought another one. Good book in that tale.

Thunderstruck, Gilgamesh likes this post.

stuff you C Parnham, but his mount was too good at the death so cant complain he had a crack.

They were beaut cars JJ i loved the Commodore models around that time.
    Later had a VT series 2 Clubsport(the first of the 5.7's they went even harder hehe)but it got stolen in 2002 i got it back but only after some "mikes" drove round in it for a week and a half and a after a few chases from the cops!! It was never the same and i sold it the next year,
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    gerro yesterday, saw Shackleton go around....cost Gai and others $1.35mio....the gangemis have sent him to gerro....
    the pitfalls of yearling sales.....
    c'mon the Pontiff  B-)
    plain as that galloper :-q  ..the Price/Harvey team go home empty thought they would win at least one.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,236 posts

Jadavi in the last looks nice odds.

Could she have been any further back? Came home like a train, needs 1600+ to my eye. Had everything going into it as well each way :(|)