G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 17 Non Members

Comments

  • careycarey    6,241 posts
    for the life of me, i can't see the humour in that last post from you detonator.
    why don't you explain it for me?

    meatpie likes this post.

  • spinkingspinking    2,980 posts
    Can see this thread being delisted shortly. As it should be

    oldhendo, Thunderstruck, Manchild likes this post.

  • careycarey    6,241 posts

    Gladys ...the gold standard shredder. What a shifty piece of work she is....didn't like being told that an ICAC inquiry requires answers under oath.....not like parliament.


    Predictable post Trumpian dead cat bounce in Sky News commentary from Pinhead Murray etc with regard to the WA case. They have been waiting with crossed fingers for this to occur....but unlucky...it will be over soon enough & the WA outbreak will be recorded as 1 in twelve months.

    The SA response was similar to McGowans and was highly effective...not much conservative commentary on that though.

     BL .......give me 5/1 about Dan the man winning the next Vic election if you are so sure he is a bodgy leader. I want to top up my super.

    Politics aside .....Why isn't Xmas Island being used more substantially for every returning or international quarantine citizen into WA. Hotel Quarantine has been the failure in EVERY state in terms of virus outbreak. Brainless to have high density population surrounding the quarantine points.



    as for christmas island that is easy.....it's locking up those terrorists from biloela, thus there is no room.

    curmudgeon, meatpie likes this post.

  • careycarey    6,241 posts
    spinking said:

    Can see this thread being delisted shortly. As it should be



    yes, that is generally what happens when a 'lefty'(who despises federal labor!),decides to give it back.
    it is usually free rein until that time.

    meatpie likes this post.

  • detonatordetonator    2,507 posts
    carey said:

    for the life of me, i can't see the humour in that last post from you detonator.
    why don't you explain it for me?

    You sound like one of those low IQ people that are assigned to watch over returning overseas and drive ubers as a second job at night. 

    bookielover likes this post.

  • JellJell    1,200 posts
    SKIDS said:

    A 20yo Indian Uber driver is a hotel quarantine security guard.... the mind boggles.

    We have a military, already getting paid, why aren't they given the task of Quarantine security?

    Is that too furgen simple?
    I'm not sure what him being Indian has to do with it...?

    But yes, you would think someone a bit more qualified would be in charge of quarantine security.

    bookielover likes this post.

  • careycarey    6,241 posts
    detonator said:

    carey said:

    for the life of me, i can't see the humour in that last post from you detonator.
    why don't you explain it for me?

    You sound like one of those low IQ people that are assigned to watch over returning overseas and drive ubers as a second job at night. 


    well does that reply say more about you, than it does me?
    i am confident that my iq would you well covered sir, not that it's a reliable test, but covered nevertheless....
    a few lines on a forum, and you can see all that...the mid boggles
    not only that but the regular writer of 27 pages of nothing, can see it too.


    meatpie likes this post.

  • bookieloverbookielover    2,345 posts
    carey said:

    What a joke you are Carey. You deny the results of a Commission of inquiry which stated  as fact everything that I wrote, but refused to force Dan or his cohorts to state who signed the  30 million contract with the security Company,because under new Industrial regulatory laws,the person responsible could be sued and also go to jail for manslaughter or murder.

    I wasn't responsible for the needless death of 800. Neither,may I say did you.The buck stops with Dan.

    You were the one who brought up gamblers not paying tax, hence the fact that I believed you felt some personal guilt about that. But all it really was,was a cheap shot at Rodent.

    You are obviously unaware that the current law  in Australia which Rodent and every other gambler follows, does not provide for any tax to be paid on winning bets.



    carey said:




  • bookieloverbookielover    2,345 posts
    According to Sky News Channel, it looks like McGowan is about to announce more cases at a press conference at 11.45 Perth time.


    curmudgeon likes this post.

  • SKIDSSKIDS    953 posts
    Have heard from a good source, this will be extended to 2 weeks very shortly.
  • SKIDSSKIDS    953 posts
    Jell said:

    SKIDS said:

    A 20yo Indian Uber driver is a hotel quarantine security guard.... the mind boggles.

    We have a military, already getting paid, why aren't they given the task of Quarantine security?

    Is that too furgen simple?
    I'm not sure what him being Indian has to do with it...?

    But yes, you would think someone a bit more qualified would be in charge of quarantine security.


    You obviously haven't ridden in too many ubers with an Indian driver.

    I remember one, the stench was so bad, I had to have my window down in pouring rain and 5 degrees outside.... not renowned for their hygiene practices was "What it has to do with it"
  • careycarey    6,241 posts

    carey said:

    What a joke you are Carey. You deny the results of a Commission of inquiry which stated  as fact everything that I wrote, but refused to force Dan or his cohorts to state who signed the  30 million contract with the security Company,because under new Industrial regulatory laws,the person responsible could be sued and also go to jail for manslaughter or murder.

    I wasn't responsible for the needless death of 800. Neither,may I say did you.The buck stops with Dan.

    You were the one who brought up gamblers not paying tax, hence the fact that I believed you felt some personal guilt about that. But all it really was,was a cheap shot at Rodent.

    You are obviously unaware that the current law  in Australia which Rodent and every other gambler follows, does not provide for any tax to be paid on winning bets.



    carey said:






    after trying to follow that response, maybe detonator can comment on your IQ?
    he has mine figured out, so we know he is the go to bloke where IQ's are concerned.

    meatpie likes this post.

  • meatpiemeatpie    131 posts
    detonator said:

    carey said:

    for the life of me, i can't see the humour in that last post from you detonator.
    why don't you explain it for me?

    You sound like one of those low IQ people that are assigned to watch over returning overseas and drive ubers as a second job at night. 

    do you ever get tired of making a proper idiot of yourself. Comedian you are not.
  • meatpiemeatpie    131 posts

    According to Sky News Channel, it looks like McGowan is about to announce more cases at a press conference at 11.45 Perth time.



    wrong

    probably right in long term but wrong today
  • detonatordetonator    2,507 posts
    meatpie said:

    detonator said:

    carey said:

    for the life of me, i can't see the humour in that last post from you detonator.
    why don't you explain it for me?

    You sound like one of those low IQ people that are assigned to watch over returning overseas and drive ubers as a second job at night. 

    do you ever get tired of making a proper idiot of yourself. Comedian you are not.
    Sorry, but hard to respond seriously to someone who goes by the name MEATPIE.

  • detonatordetonator    2,507 posts
    carey said:



    carey said:

    What a joke you are Carey. You deny the results of a Commission of inquiry which stated  as fact everything that I wrote, but refused to force Dan or his cohorts to state who signed the  30 million contract with the security Company,because under new Industrial regulatory laws,the person responsible could be sued and also go to jail for manslaughter or murder.

    I wasn't responsible for the needless death of 800. Neither,may I say did you.The buck stops with Dan.

    You were the one who brought up gamblers not paying tax, hence the fact that I believed you felt some personal guilt about that. But all it really was,was a cheap shot at Rodent.

    You are obviously unaware that the current law  in Australia which Rodent and every other gambler follows, does not provide for any tax to be paid on winning bets.



    carey said:






    after trying to follow that response, maybe detonator can comment on your IQ?
    he has mine figured out, so we know he is the go to bloke where IQ's are concerned.
    Didn`t need much figuring out in your case "scarey"
  • GLAMOURGLAMOUR    512 posts
    Im guessing 2 week lockdown,originally till friday,but they will say give it another week to be sure,but weve been so lucky compated to other places
  • careycarey    6,241 posts
    was that another attempt at humour.
    your humour score appears to be lower than my IQ score!

    in any case, it was not mine i was after, you have already passed judgement.
    more interested in you IQ rating for the bookielover.
    be interesting to see yours too...do you think it gets past single digit?
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,057 posts
    Gee there's any amount of pace on the keyboards ---- LOCKDOWN CUP----Going to have to go back, won't be able to hold my position after I finally drew a gate  8-| One digit-- two second delay no chance of running a place in this class.

                                         LOCKDOWN  CUP

    1.bookie lover-   5/4--- Any amount of pace             ---- Tread warily -----could be in the bag.

    2.Carey.             7/4--- Gets back                                     ---- Will be flying home

    3.Slippergolden  7/2    Stop & start type                          ---- Needs the Shades

    4.Jay Jay            5/1   From the coulson yard                  ---- Right one shows-up.could be                                                                                                            reaching for  the Brasso.

    5.Curmudgeon  7/1    Cranky type ears back                -------But can Rip a quick furlong.Big                                                                                                          Watch

    6, Detonator       8/1   Ready to Explode                         --As long as Tommy doesn't stand up
                                                                                                    50 before the judge.

    7. Skids             10/1  Very reliable  Tradesman type             But if walks through B.Currie barn                                                                                         prior to start time---Daylight will be second.

    8.Meatpie          14/1   If stays hot                                         Will be steaming home have 4x20

    9. Precision 1 20/1  Needs All Conditions to suit track,barrier. ---   Plus gaps need to appear a                                                                                                   At  the  right psychological moment .

    10 Spinking    33/1 Trained at the track                     Waywood type hoping the amber&earmuffs                                                                                  can settle  & stop  him from reefing &tearing

    11.Savethegame 100/1  hurdling career beckons                     Unplaced stakemoney at best.


    First EMG.      

    12. Therealkramer   --- Sydneysider   (big watch)              provided he can get on his left finger 
                                                                                               anti-clockwise way of going.may not                                                                                                         suit                                                          .
  • detonatordetonator    2,507 posts
    I reckon 8/1 is overs personally.
    Remember I always come with the big run down the outside. I am just getting warm.

    savethegame likes this post.

  • paraleticparaletic    3,738 posts
    SKIDS said:

    Jell said:

    SKIDS said:

    A 20yo Indian Uber driver is a hotel quarantine security guard.... the mind boggles.

    We have a military, already getting paid, why aren't they given the task of Quarantine security?

    Is that too furgen simple?
    I'm not sure what him being Indian has to do with it...?

    But yes, you would think someone a bit more qualified would be in charge of quarantine security.


    You obviously haven't ridden in too many ubers with an Indian driver.

    I remember one, the stench was so bad, I had to have my window down in pouring rain and 5 degrees outside.... not renowned for their hygiene practices was "What it has to do with it"


    Have to agree. My birthday last year and the uber ride, the stench was that thick it got into my own clothes, i was so disappointed and embarrassed.

    SKIDS likes this post.

  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    1,930 posts

    According to Sky News Channel, it looks like McGowan is about to announce more cases at a press conference at 11.45 Perth time.



    Murdochs propaganda arm in its excitement was odds on to get it 100% wrong.....and bingo.


    carey likes this post.

  • RodentRodent    5,826 posts
    carey said:

    .

    carey said:

    oh and apologies for the length of my reply!
    for the tax, i was referring specifically to Rodent who despite calling himself a professional, decides that tax is something the less well off should pay, but not himself.



    When and where did I call myself a professional?
    Gamblers pay plenty of tax at the point of consumption. If they are fortunate enough to win, they are not obliged to have their winnings assessed as taxable income. Of course if they are in the business of punting, that is different.
    I study the form and bet. Very amateurish. Winning rather than losing doesn't alone determine your tax status.
    You really sound like you have a chip on your shoulder. Watch out for seagulls.
  • careycarey    6,241 posts
    you most certainly have, but there is no way i am going looking for it, and we have had this conversation more than once before.

    in any case if you want to me to say nothing, then keep your mouth shut in the first instance.
    then i have nothing to respond to.

    what that has to do with chips,shoulders,and seagulls, i guess only a RWNJ could see.

  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    6,283 posts
    edited February 1
    JayJay said:

    You watch Dr Phil?????

    Only if it doesn't clash with Judge Judy or repeats of the Ricki Lake Show

    Did someone mention Peta Credlin? :x

    Gladys Berejiklian...... She just needed a boyfriend for some loving. 

    Annastacia Pileosh**... She just needs some shovin'

    JayJay likes this post.

  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    6,283 posts
    Lockdown Cup. Good post Gamer. Humour is overdue on this thread. 

    I thought my price may have drifted after a short let up. :-B

    savethegame likes this post.

  • detonatordetonator    2,507 posts
    carey said:

    you most certainly have, but there is no way i am going looking for it, and we have had this conversation more than once before.

    in any case if you want to me to say nothing, then keep your mouth shut in the first instance.
    then i have nothing to respond to.

    what that has to do with chips,shoulders,and seagulls, i guess only a RWNJ could see.

    I had to google what RWNJ stands for.
    That’s 5 seconds of my life I will never get back.
    :-B
  • RodentRodent    5,826 posts
    carey said:

    you most certainly have, but there is no way i am going looking for it, and we have had this conversation more than once before.

    in any case if you want to me to say nothing, then keep your mouth shut in the first instance.
    then i have nothing to respond to.

    what that has to do with chips,shoulders,and seagulls, i guess only a RWNJ could see.



    I don't call myself a professional and you can't produce the evidence that I do.
    Why are you even here? You said you were finished with racing ages ago.
    Suffering from relevance deprivation syndrome no doubt.
  • LETSDOTHISLETSDOTHIS    187 posts
    Gee you talk some s*** Carey.
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    6,283 posts
    Come on Carey. Cheer up.
This discussion has been closed.