G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 23 Non Members

Ex WA Improves Out of Sight in NSW

Harness & Greyhounds
Peter Profit asks the big question regarding the improved form of aged pacer Dibaba who had shown little at Busselton, Albany etc and had not won in an eternity but bobs up to win first start at Penrith the other night for trainer Jack Trainor at odds of $1.07

Comments

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    455 posts

Peter Profit asks the big question regarding the improved form of aged pacer Dibaba who had shown little at Busselton, Albany etc and had not won in an eternity but bobs up to win first start at Penrith the other night for trainer Jack Trainor at odds of $1.07

Thought that delusional fella got shut down again

savethegame, JayJay, Chopchop43 likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    6,170 posts
    Pete is obviously an expert on handicapping....An NR 30 in a field of non winners.

capgun likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    1,578 posts
    But you ignore the time/mile rate it ran - its all handicapping handicapping handicapping 

If it had gone 1.58/59 - then i wouldnt have posted what i posted last night

But it went 1.56.4 - i then listed that to the relevance of that to the track record time - and it did it on tiny Penrith track - not optimum for quick rates 

1.56.4 over 1720 at Penrith  is like going 1.56 over 1700 metres at Narrogin - that horse could not do that in WA - end of story - and as another poster mentioned last 50 starts in WA  without a win

They are the facts - Jack Trainor pretty good horseman - taught by Paul Fitzpatrick ( Lombo Pocket Watch ) pretty good mentor - might be the main reason why the horse ran such slick time last night 
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    6,275 posts
    Apology Marko I hadn't read your post under the other thread heading.
  • BetonmeBetonme    181 posts
    Is a horse that likes to lead but hasn't for quite a while. Its dropped back from L5 to maiden. 
    Even though its only won 5 races here, still had better record than most in that race at penrith.
    Has run 1.55's before (and beaten).

savethegame, VillageKid likes this post.