G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 32 Non Members

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited February 2021
    Wow that’s amazing, barriers just moving out of the way in the nick of time, looked like tractor had a flat tyre too.

Interesting no race decision. Now that was lucky. If was on Fresco Friar you’d nearly give ‘em up forever, or a week or two.

Rodent, thefalcon likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited February 2021

Haha yep i like those punting anecdotes, I’ve read a lot about the nose finish between Dunaden and Red Cadeaux and the individual bets worth hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on the result. 

Did you have to remind me? Cost me what would have been a massive result. A lip away from my biggest payday. 

The second to Fiorente was also a big payday miss. Red was about $61 that day.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Just realised the three winners in the tight photos - Might and Power, Viewed and Dunaden were all on the inside. All holding on by the shortest of margins.
  • trevydardstrevydards    652 posts
    edited February 2021
    H-BOMBER said:

Having a spec on All on Black on Race 6 with the weather around. Step to 1800 from last start and gets 3.5kg off. $26

Didn't some guy get stuck into us after the first Pinjarra win? Not sure we needed to wait 8 months to see 22 lengths last  :-B

H-BOMBER likes this post.