G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 2 Non Members
Rodent is gonna be up for days dissecting this race and the start :)) what a shambles
+1 -1

Thunderstruck, Bobcat likes this post.

Comments

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    New gates or new starter needed?
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Looked messy as..Jupiter's Rising a late scr?

Maybe favoured by said shambolic start for a couple but it was interesting to see Jevelation today, easily rolled at 1.60 in Class 2 last start goes up in grade wins comfortably at $6....

And earlier I got my redemption when Firebrace won R1, had gate 1 today a change of jock and did not go round a horse the whole way and wins.
    On 18 Feb "raced wide without cover throughout" in a 6 horse field.
    Today it was Dhurun on Lead Guitar who got planted again in just a 6 horse field....

JimmyPop likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    If they want to call it a fair race how about giving the jockey of Wildonbrook time? Clearly pulled it up after the shambolic start thinking it was a false start.
     I suspect some rrrrs covering going on. Someone stuffed up big time I'm sure. Of course only the punters pay the price.

Thunderstruck, JimmyPop likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    edited March 2021
    Not a good look seemingly.

R5 And Galaxy Blaze wins its first race since the Mingenew cup last March..might back up there next week(as might i)
    There was money for it last start from memory was well and truly double figures into 6.50 on the day.

• loose_gooseloose_goose    2,069 posts
    Rodent said:

If they want to call it a fair race how about giving the jockey of Wildonbrook time? Clearly pulled it up after the shambolic start thinking it was a false start.

I suspect some rrrrs covering going on. Someone stuffed up big time I'm sure. Of course only the punters pay the price.
    That is one bloody awful start

JimmyPop, hash likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    R9 Aurman Zou $26 to $11 as I type and is a big chance