Who's Online

0 Members & 33 Non Members

Proposed New $5m 3200m Race in Sydney

East Coast Racing
PCPC    2,190 posts
For those interested - see link below

Comments

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    April fools joke.---- But on the other hand he believes his the modern day messiah. who seems hellbent on devision which will only weaken the industry allowing the infiltraters to gain strength. .
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I had a good laugh out loud. PVL absolutely trying to destroy the racing juristictions in the east by trying to make things completely Sydney centric. Sounds like a 5 million dollar BM80 3200m race. 

As an administrator you have to admire his cut throat approach to things. Is it great for the industry as a whole? No. 

It helps to have the castagnas when the sydney coffers are full of cash.

Just imagine if there was a federal racing body that managed all racing across the nation, one that didnt favour one state over the other. 

thefalcon likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts

April fools joke.---- But on the other hand he believes his the modern day messiah. who seems hellbent on devision which will only weaken the industry allowing the infiltraters to gain strength. .

Ive just realised this. I am gullible!! Funny how it wouldnt be a suprise this concenpt though
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    =)) whilst laughing at you..i got caught out with an NRL announcement earlier same bs april fools..the fkrs  :))