Race 8-   Arma Indie,  Machs Gold,  Pierre Whitby,  Joey James
Race 9-   Patronus Star,  Diego,  Boom Time,  Sir Galahad
+1 -1

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Comments

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Race 2 Thereugo leads and wins.
    Race 3 Beeseventeen ew.
    Race 4 Perfect Major in the breeze and wins.
    Race 5 Artistic Scribe drawn to win.
    Race 7 Leap Of Faith bit of luck all over them
    Race 8 Beta than Gouda ew very even field
    Race 9 Quick Stride small field will gobble them up in the straight.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,716 posts
    edited May 2021
    R1: No3 Classic Choice. Voaky just has to push the button at the start and it will cross the two under it which changes the race completely on the market. Would have loved for it to be 2100m but still happy to back it at the longer trip. EQ:1,2,3,7.

R2: No2 Pradason. The price is no good but pretty sure it will get out. Think it holds up, Therugo pushes it early which will open up the gap behind it which I expect Harper to take, this should see that it doesn't really cop that much pressure. EQ: 2,3,10.

R3: No12 Rabchenko. Just can't ignore him at the price. Was probably entitled to finish off a bit better last time out but he should be moving line and pretty close here. Think Manning may have been a bit flattered in a race he breezed and won recently, times were good but the 3 wide line all got tangled up when I think they were likely to finish over him. So hopefully they rate up on it in the breeze and set it up for the swoopers. EQ: 1,9,12.

R4: No6 Balcatherine. Really no idea what happens here but can't let her go around at the price much fitter for the first up run. EQ: 4,5,6,9. 100% costs $144.

R5: No10 Dontbesillychilly. Might come a bit early in its career but I liked the first up run, soft trip here, happy to punt it 1w by 3plc type bet.

R6: No3 Miss Boudica. There are a few things that could conspire against her with an aggressive drive drawn 1 and multiple runners from the Bond stable, not usually a scenario I would like to bet in but I really thought everything would have to go against her to not win this 60 times out of 100, she is still well in the black so I had to play.

Good luck all.

jum, Chris, VillageKid likes this post.