Race 4-   Alta Blues,  Alta Intrigue,  Medieval Man,  Vespa
Race 5-   Born To Boogie,  Alta Louisa,  Mini Mine Yet,  Just Makemine Diamonds
Race 6-   Vampiro,  Galactic Star,  Perfect Major,  Ideal Liner
Race 7-   Whatabro,  Blissfullabbey,  My Sweet Deal,  Allwood Glow
Race 8-   Star Of Diamonds,  Hit The Sky,  The Tiger Army,  Batavia On Fire
Race 9-   Always An Angel,  Our Star Billing,  Three Rumours,  Roll Em
Race 10- Jesse Allwood,  Dredlock Rockstar,  Bee Seventeen,  La Suleiman

+1 -1

cisco, Cant_Refuse, JayJay likes this post.

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Race 2 is a very interesting affair. Tactics, tactics, tactics.....the first 100m will tell the story. Same in race 4. And then there is race 6? Is it a case of whoever crosses wins? Potential graveyard night on the punt, not looking beyond race 7 as will probably be looking for a shirt by then.

VillageKid likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    Just one for me tonight Henwood Bay in the 3rd. Multiple options of how he can take it out, the 20/1 plus looks fantastic

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,890 posts
    Looked at the form and some of the replays - boy is it a hard meaning 

I reckon the only race where the fave runners ( 1/2/10 ) look suspect is race 7

Allwood Glow - $18 - nice run last start ( in Whatabro race ) got a good trailing draw - e/w bet for me . Same race - had something on Verandah at the place $16 on offer - i think it would have won last - but broke gait 

Henwood bay hey $34 on offer - looked at a couple of replays last few runs - id love to know its " multiple options " of winning -

Markovina said:

Looked at the form and some of the replays - boy is it a hard meaning 

I reckon the only race where the fave runners ( 1/2/10 ) look suspect is race 7

Allwood Glow - $18 - nice run last start ( in Whatabro race ) got a good trailing draw - e/w bet for me . Same race - had something on Verandah at the place $16 on offer - i think it would have won last - but broke gait 

Henwood bay hey $34 on offer - looked at a couple of replays last few runs - id love to know its " multiple options " of winning -

I dont think the fave is that good so A) sit close in the moving line possibly 1,1 but more likely 1,2 behind Shadow Roll/Fanci A Dance, B) if one of them doesn’t want the breeze o think it could win from the breeze. Hence multiple options of winning.
    Also not a given the fave leads, not exactly electric out
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    R1 B Silverline $16 the place reckon it can sneak in behind the leader and get sucked along.
    R2 Mc Gem cmon GTC I know you want to do it.
    R4 Valbonne hoping for bit of early speed.
    R7 Allwood Glow drawn for ew chance.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    I am having a little on the big value through the night .... commencing with Baylan Jett e/w from 10 @100/1 in the second. 
    Was on Henwood Bay & Just Barney last week...HB no luck & could quite easily have won & JB got some luck & great drive to win. It's that sort of night again. Pegs...value..luck needed to turn a profit.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Roll Em is an improving filly & the $17 is worth a spec.
    Master Leighton last at Bunbury 5 horse field 17 bucks a place.

PackedMetalPanda likes this post.

Bountiful Reactor paid $33.00 a place $51 on nsw tab never seen that before.