G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 30 Non Members
Taxi....Had 24 starts in WA prior to today for just 1 placing, a 3rd in a field of 8 beaten 2.9L C1 Belmont. Absolutely crushed today and gets the chocolates. It was a very long and patient set up. If it were me, I'd want better odds than that!
+1 -1

H-BOMBER likes this post.

Comments

• ChrisChris    5,219 posts
    The fields are nearly worse than Carnarvon, probably because the whole of the Carnarvon roster seems to be in Toodyay!
    Interesting to see two stables plunge their horses on R6, think Leocardo went a miss
  • RodentRodent    7,025 posts
    Richie says Spirit Of Prophecy doesn't get 1350. Last prep it ran 2nd at Bunbury at 1705m  :))
    It was weak as piss either way. First track outside of York for Metallic Queen?
    Who do you like in the last @Rodent?
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,744 posts
    Rodent said:

Taxi....Had 24 starts in WA prior to today for just 1 placing, a 3rd in a field of 8 beaten 2.9L C1 Belmont. Absolutely crushed today and gets the chocolates. It was a very long and patient set up. If it were me, I'd want better odds than that!

Agree Rodent and the horse has been backed on numerous occasions previously.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,236 posts
    I went out there today. Hardly had a bet but was a stack of people and the kids entertainment was great. Bit of rain so got soaked. Big selection at the bar and reasonable prices. Good food trucks also. Great work Toodjay

Flanders, jum, Manchild likes this post.

Who was the race caller? I thought R Bell but he was wandering around while a couple of the races were being called, he was nestled at the corner about the 300-400 m and I think he was spotting for someone on Betfair haha

PackedMetalPanda likes this post.

Tim Gossage MCd the day
  • Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    I thought it was Richie as well.  Whoever it was must have had a bit on Doowahdiddy in the last, called it with double the enthusiasm of any other runner.  I was on as well so appreciated it!
    Definately sounds like Richie. Just watched the last as we were on the way home. He must have had something on haha
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    if the weather was better, i'd have gone to have a look..haven't been there for years.
    good on ya bomber..
  • Vincent_vegaVincent_vega    463 posts
    Oh wow must have been the last leg of a big all up
    thefalcon said:

if the weather was better, i'd have gone to have a look..haven't been there for years.

good on ya bomber..

it's a great drive out there and the backdrop to the course is stunning, even in the rain. Glad we went. They should do more than once a year

Rodent likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    edited September 2021
    Richie called most of the programme but there was at least one race when someone else called, at least that is what I thought listening.

Chris said:

Who do you like in the last @Rodent?

Sorry mate, just saw this. I wasn't overly confident and backed quite a few. Good result though.

PNG
    PNG
    tood.PNG
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Definately sounds like Richie. Just watched the last as we were on the way home. He must have had something on haha

On the call.  :)) I would say Richie had a very nice collect.  =))
    You must pay a good portion of Betfair's Christmas party @Rodent
    Chris said:

You must pay a good portion of Betfair's Christmas party @Rodent

Always looking over my shoulder regarding premium charges. What a f'n rort that is.
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,744 posts
    Anyone have a clue why Frosty Bay in race 7 was backed from 26 to 5.5
    No idea Slip and I know the trainer
    jum said:

H-BOMBER said:

On the call.  :)) I would say Richie had a very nice collect.  =))

Well done with the missile today at Northam @jum

#shedaccount
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

jum said:

H-BOMBER said:

Well done with the missile today at Northam @jum

#shedaccount

Cheers mate. Was a very nice win in the end. Goes real well fresh and they found a nice soft Kill first up. Silly old me boosted to $4.80 early  :-j But ill take the win and boost the Shed account
  • BrownbreadBrownbread    58 posts
    It wasn’t me at the 300 at 2 j

• BrownbreadBrownbread    58 posts
    I was at the 150 lol