G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 28 Non Members

Northam Monday 27th September

West Australian Racing
Some real felines on show today.

R2. Savage One
R3. Prince of Guelph - why so many trainers? 
R4. The White Line - Beat The Devil's brother owned by some prominent Perth identities
R8. Our Danni
R9. Tumivet

Comments

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    That Bentley Beau is no Fabergino

jum likes this post.

• BazmaceBazmace    31 posts
    Few small bets for today.

R2. Strike. Shaun mcgruddy’s only ride for the day, might suggest he rated its trial win.

R3. Top notch scotch. Impressive second last time beating home Masaru. Paying $10, worth ew bet.

R7. Twice lucky. Open race, no real standout. Second up with Pateman back on.
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    Lucy Warwick in race 1, not a single fck given for the whip rules before the 100m... I counted 9. Runs 3rd. It could be argued that it didn't run 3rd had she abided by the rules. 
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Pike stopped riding on Sumusu and likely cost it 4th place. Should be fined if they are consistent. Pikey can afford it.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    one young rider seriously needs a visit or 10 to messrs claite and hall.
    thefalcon said:

one young rider seriously needs a visit or 10 to messrs claite and hall.

Falc, there are several not-so-young who can't keep their horse going in a straight line, let alone the apprentices. Actually, maybe it is that they won't steer them, rather than can't.
    Flanders said:

Lucy Warwick in race 1, not a single fck given for the whip rules before the 100m... I counted 9. Runs 3rd. It could be argued that it didn't run 3rd had she abided by the rules. 

No fine/reprimand for this blatant flaunt of the rule. Yet I've seen people get fined for 1 additional strike... seriously these blokes get paid good coin to have a day at the races, all expenses paid.
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Rodent said:

Pike stopped riding on Sumusu and likely cost it 4th place. Should be fined if they are consistent. Pikey can afford it.

No mention of it in the stewards report  :-q