R3. 4
R5. 5 
R8. 3 & 7
R9. 5
+1 -1

H-BOMBER likes this post.

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,687 posts
    R2 On the quick backup(don't know if they will start him again), i think American Grin up in trip can run a race after the 1760 tune up run..

In the cup i'm going to see what price Missile Launch is tomorrow, will have a little spec if he is around or better than 25-1 have already backed Media Baron @4.40

R9 On Sportsbet one can get $36 King's Authority first up, at over 10 times the price of Devine Beast and 8 times the price of Rain God he is worth a punt...he can run a race fresh and 59kgs is a manageable weight, is always thereabouts in this grade/distance.
    I agree Rain God looks hard to beat out of town the last 50 may still be a worry.

detonator, H-BOMBER likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,249 posts
    My 2 picks for the day

Race 4 Born Spicy 
    Race 8 Media Baron
  • spinkingspinking    3,745 posts
    i know Media Barron was huge 2 weeks ago flying home at the end of the 2100 . But 3 goes at the 2200 for 3 duckeggs may tell a story
  • ChrisChris    5,229 posts
    @spinking In Pont we trust, ran 3rd in a Derby

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited October 2021
    Exactly...and ran 2nd last April over 2300 in the Pinjarra Cup on non preferred Soft 7 ground..Lift it Ponty  B-)
  • BazmaceBazmace    31 posts
    Couple I like at a good price.

R3 Stratocreed. Wasn’t suited to the 1300 last start. The race prior it finished a nose behind Pink and Purple over 1600. Gets 1.5kg weight swing and senior jockey replaces apprentice.

R9 Dark Mission. Last race was a complete write off, but beat Devine Beast 2 starts ago in 58+. Gets in a little lighter this time and the wide barrier should help.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,986 posts
    just had a real good look at the cup...yep MB a great chance but you can make a case for every runner..yes, even mexi cola. put 9 numbered balls in a container and pull one out and back that..if you have to have a bet.
    ok, MB looks the public elect but i might have a few bucks on red hot tip, its cherry ripe.
  • Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    edited October 2021
    spinking said:

i know Media Barron was huge 2 weeks ago flying home at the end of the 2100 . But 3 goes at the 2200 for 3 duckeggs may tell a story

4th in a Melvista, 3rd in a Derby and 4th in other attempt at Belmont which was before he turned the corner into the listed winning horse he now is.  They are duck eggs? Gee hard marker 

Forgot the 2nd in a Pinjarra Cup at 2300m when the leader skipped away and there was too much to do.  Don’t think there’s any problems with the trip
    edited October 2021
    Into $2.90 now the Baron.
    R1 looks over before it’s even paraded

Rodent likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,038 posts
    Chris said:

R1 looks over before it’s even paraded

Really? Are you tipping Vert De Grece to finally sire a winner?
    Yes the sire doesn’t matter
    It's a good thing if Luke Fernie has improved it lengths. If not, the form is a bit thin to be declaring it.
    Fernie polish
    Leave it to you to plunge the opening fav Chris good luck, if he performs up to some of the perth runs should go close certainly agree Luke sure can train them.

American Grin scratched unfortunately(can't have Regal City though now i've said that it likely wins)so just the one other bet for me, R4 Trade War 59kgs won't stop him.
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,799 posts
    IF Michelle Hagley has done the pre training ? makes a huge difference with fernie horses.first-up she has them ready to go. at hand over.

thefalcon likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,986 posts
    ^ not many of us knew that, STG..... :)]
    Looks fairly tame in Kal at 11am

H-BOMBER, LETSDOTHIS likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,249 posts
    #they didn't know in the first race.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    Scenes after they all just backed Think It Over in Sydney and it falls in by a nose at $1.70
    H-BOMBER said:

#they didn't know in the first race.

They saw Chris declare it .... :))

Rodent likes this post.

• ArapahoArapaho    223 posts
    Hash
    Was stating that the price was slashed by TAB and corporates when Pike was named for the ride without any money changing hands,So as i said plunge not as huge as first thought.
    Pretty sure Fiona Bell was down to ride at acceptance time although now looking back at acceptances there is  no rider.named.

• ArapahoArapaho    223 posts
    Sorry wrong thread meant for Hannans day.
    "They" were laying Regal City at $5.20 at the jump  :-O
    PNG
    PNG
    rc.PNG

hash likes this post.

"They" might have been in that video above and about 12 pints deep already

Rodent likes this post.

Does a big discrepancy in prices put you off rodent
    Or maybe the weight of money from the pike worshippers outweighed the smarties on Betfair
    hash said:

Does a big discrepancy in prices put you off rodent

Yes but I'm arrogant enough to take the price and then complain later when they get beaten  :P
    Pike might be in trouble with the wife after that one