G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 31 Non Members

Albany Fitzpatrick plate day

West Australian Racing
Well pike could have a large day out down south with the Roy Rogers team..
But going a bit left of field in the feature with Wild Fusion with Scandolo n Heart of Coeur bringing up the placings..
+1 -1

Chris likes this post.

Comments

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Captain Sharmane best of the day

Snippagem very hard to beat in the opener

Think Ziebell can give some cheek in the plate
  • ColdyColdy    1,720 posts
    Urban Warrior, Getyourmoneyandrun, Cyclonical, Kazkazi, Saasmit, Bragwell, Cockyjoy, 
  • BazmaceBazmace    31 posts
    R2- Speedy Pye
    R4- Losing Ticket
    R7- Heart of Coeur
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    R6 Scoreline each way could be a novelties chance
    R7 Would like to see Helms Gate run a cheeky race. Pity Duran Duran lost the ride on Kia Ora Star
    R8 Feels Hot will be better suited this trip. Best Bet
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    edited January 2022

R7 Would like to see Helms Gate run a cheeky race. Pity Duran Duran lost the ride on Kia Ora Star
    Duran Duran. When I was a teenager I used to watch this clip a bit too often ;)

Thunderstruck, Tucool likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Rodent said:

Slip loved 'em all back in the day, big George Michael fan apparently too..
    Got some of the overs for Eurasia see how it goes.
    Good work Holly.
    Holly gets a double in R6 on Bragwell I reckon and hard to go past Pikey in the main race, just runs over the top of Ziebell and co I think.
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited January 2022
    The wrong George Thunder   ;))

Always great to see a struggling jockey get a double at Albany
    edited January 2022
    :)) did originally mention the "Boy" George in that post! Then edited the freakiest one out..

Well i should have stuck with Pikey can he 4peat in the next?
    I jinxed Holly who got off the fence letting Willy through, should have waited and followed the fast lane home again.
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    I see Pikey did have an interview after the plate
  • spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    Realised how much of a twat he was making out of himself after yesterday’s arrogance to post race comments
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    One day one of these whim bets will come off....one day. A bloke trains a few at Greenbushes, very decent fellow, reckons his horse goes alright......so, me, with zero knowledge of galloping form has 5 wins 15 places (at cricket score odds....and I'm talking Usman Khawaja first innings here...or second innings). Gets home really well does Mini Winnie....for 4th. It'll happen, one of these local connection type bets, just don't know when....but you'll all hear about it.

Chris, thefalcon, jum likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    edited January 2022

Rodent said:

Slip loved 'em all back in the day, big George Michael fan apparently too..
    Every time I see this “Girls on Film” clip pop up it reminds me of Eagle One nightclub in James St Northbridge…..where I used to do some of my best work. B-)

Manchild likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    Was one of the original go to places for the racing crew Deto Eagle one. Spent many a Saturday night walking up the stairs into Eagle one. Remember the VIP area. The absolutely gorgeous girl who took your entrance money. And when it shut at 3 am the walk down the road to plaka to get a steak the lot

curmudgeon, Manchild likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Haha. Yes the Plaka. Best Kebab in Perth.
    Saw the Australian actor “heartthrob” Andrew McFarlane of “The Sullivans” fame in their one night.
    He was sitting in their by himself eating a cup of chips wearing a white T shirt 2 sizes too small for him.
    As soon as he finished he walked out the door and went straight up the stairs to “Connections”. WTF.

@-)
  • MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    detonator said:

Haha. Yes the Plaka. Best Kebab in Perth.

Saw the Australian actor “heartthrob” Andrew McFarlane of “The Sullivans” fame in their one night.
    He was sitting in their by himself eating a cup of chips wearing a white T shirt 2 sizes too small for him.
    As soon as he finished he walked out the door and went straight up the stairs to “Connections”. WTF.

@-)
    No surprise really, up front. Still around these days doing Play School

Personal life
    McFarlane was born in Albany, Western Australia. After the family moved to Melbourne he attended Camberwell Grammar School and was involved in school plays and school cadets. He has long been open about his homosexuality.[2][3]
  • Buddy123Buddy123    208 posts
    Yep he used to live next door to my mum on McLeod st in Albany when she was young.. think she had a crush on him back then..ha