Who's Online

0 Members & 30 Non Members

GP- 4yo & 5yo Championship (Gp2)

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1-   McArdles Gem,  Will I Rocknroll,  Vivere Damore,  Rockaball
Race 2-   Nevermindthechaos,  Three Rumours,  Unconditional,  Alta Cinderella
Race 3-   Alta Rhett,  Bracken Sky,  Alice Kay,  Mister Bushido
Race 4-   Ima Rockabilly Rebel,  Robbie Rocket,  Hittheroadjack,  Zazu
Race 5-   Ideal Agent,  Dont Bother Me None,  Ima Fivestar General,  Arma Einstein
Race 6-   Miss Mucho,  Awaitinginstructions,  Gee Smith,  American Bullitt
Race 7-   Vespa,  Bettor Be Lively,  Black Jack Zac,  Machs Gold
Race 8-   Heez Our Perseus,  Illawong Mustang,  Mattjestic Star,  Blue Blazer
Race 9-   Major Overs,  Soho Firestone,  Lethal Edition,  Tantabiddi

+1 -1

Mikes27091, jum, cisco likes this post.

Comments

• Mikes27091Mikes27091    158 posts
    Race 1 : Vivere Damore
    Race 2 : three rumours
    Race 3 : Alta Rhett
    Race 4 : Zazu
    Race 5 : ideal agent
    Race 6 : Gee Smith
    Race 7 : Vespa
    Race 8 : blue blazer
    Race 9 : major overs

jum, cisco likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Haven’t looked at fields but I reckon sixleaderswillwin bet of the night.
  • Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts

Haven’t looked at fields but I reckon sixleaderswillwin bet of the night.

1/3 so far
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,900 posts
    Just watched the replays at GP tonight

Well done to Rocket - winning the 4-5 year old championship 50k race - the old barriers 10 and 11 to the fore yet again in a GP race- but a win is a win 

I didnt have any bets their tonight - but in that race - i thought it was a poor tactical drive by Colin Brown who held all the aces  - he just had to be patient  in the last lap - and wait and wait and wait and wait - but he didnt and he got beat . Gavin Lang and Geoff Webster to name 2 - very patient drivers - and they would  wait to the max before coming out - thus conserving their horses energy - and when they came out theyd push any danger to their outside -  brilliant tactical drivers - which won them stacks of races 

I can remember reading about a decade ago Bart Cummings autobiography - and he wasnt a fan at all of Qld jockeys  no way - he very rarely put them on - and in Barts own words -  because they had itchy aarses - they took off before acceptances
  • Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts
    Markovina said:

Just watched the replays at GP tonight

Well done to Rocket - winning the 4-5 year old championship 50k race - the old barriers 10 and 11 to the fore yet again in a GP race- but a win is a win 

I didnt have any bets their tonight - but in that race - i thought it was a poor tactical drive by Colin Brown who held all the aces  - he just had to be patient  in the last lap - and wait and wait and wait and wait - but he didnt and he got beat . Gavin Lang and Geoff Webster to name 2 - very patient drivers - and they would  wait to the max before coming out - thus conserving their horses energy - and when they came out theyd push any danger to their outside -  brilliant tactical drivers - which won them stacks of races 

I can remember reading about a decade ago Bart Cummings autobiography - and he wasnt a fan at all of Qld jockeys  no way - he very rarely put them on - and in Barts own words -  because they had itchy aarses - they took off before acceptances

there were a lot of poor tactical drives in that race. Possibly up to 11
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,732 posts
    Fantastic call of the last race by Matty, races are always more enjoyable to watch when they are run upside down-provided you haven't had a bet on the leader of course.

Markovina likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,900 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Fantastic call of the last race by Matty, races are always more enjoyable to watch when they are run upside down-provided you haven't had a bet on the leader of course.

It was a great call 

Rocket trained a winning treble Frid night - which is a top class effort

Now if you train a Frid night GP treble - your allowed to say plenty - and he did - hah 

Now lets hope that Ernie Manning quoted him most  accurately 

Love this quote from Rocket  ( in Saturdays West ) after The Doc won the feature race

" Emily drove him  to perfection tonight - probably taking notice of my criticism after she led with the horse a fortnight ago and finished a close 2nd behind Ideal Agent " 
  • Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    843 posts
    Markovina said:

Gilgamesh said:

It was a great call 

Rocket trained a winning treble Frid night - which is a top class effort

Now if you train a Frid night GP treble - your allowed to say plenty - and he did - hah 

Now lets hope that Ernie Manning quoted him most  accurately 

Love this quote from Rocket  ( in Saturdays West ) after The Doc won the feature race

" Emily drove him  to perfection tonight - probably taking notice of my criticism after she led with the horse a fortnight ago and finished a close 2nd behind Ideal Agent " 

That’s about the only thing he wrote that I did actually say haha