G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 14 Non Members
Can anyone tell me when RWWA are releasing the 2022-2023 racing calendar.
Im planning or should that be hoping to get to Perth this year, and when we come revolves around where the races are.

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,991 posts
    well saturdays will be ascot. and should imagine the provincials would be pinjarra and northam. bunbury is undergoing a massive reconstruction.

sonny likes this post.

• Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    thefalcon said:

well saturdays will be ascot. and should imagine the provincials would be pinjarra and northam. bunbury is undergoing a massive reconstruction.

thefalcon said:

thefalcon said:

As far as I can tell that’s a genuine enquiry and you answer in a smart **** manner.  You really seem to have a superiority complex where anyone who bets somewhere you don’t is a victim, anyone who doesn’t know what you know deserves ridicule. How about using this free service for helping rather than boosting your own ego
    take a prozac and lie down,precision. . BL is a close personal mate and i answered his question.

jum, Thunderstruck, Ngawyni, sonny, spinking, hash likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,745 posts
    Thought that would not be far away. I take it you and the BL & his better half will be attending a few meetings  Falcon 
    BL and mrs BL lob mid november, spinking and we 3 will attend many a meeting.

oldhendo, jum, hash likes this post.

• bookieloverbookielover    2,623 posts
    Appreciate the response Falcon, but I would actually like to know when they are releasing the actual calendar. Only three Saturday meetings to go in July to end the season, what are they waiting for. There may also be some changes this year, as to where the races were on certain days last year, and I’d like to know.
    Anyway, not the end of the world. I’ll keep looking at the RWWA sight.
  • ManchildManchild    696 posts
    I think they want to name the new race before releasing the program.

jum likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts

thefalcon said:

thefalcon said:

thefalcon said:

As far as I can tell that’s a genuine enquiry and you answer in a smart **** manner.  You really seem to have a superiority complex where anyone who bets somewhere you don’t is a victim, anyone who doesn’t know what you know deserves ridicule. How about using this free service for helping rather than boosting your own ego

Bet you feel a bit stupid now pal 8-}

jum likes this post.

• Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    hash said:

thefalcon said:

thefalcon said:

thefalcon said:

Bet you feel a bit stupid now pal 8-}
    Not at all, Falcon constantly bags people for betting at certain locations he doesn’t deem fit, anyone betting overseas would have copped it.  A race meet comes up he doesn’t know a horse, well that’s the race meets fault, he’s complained many times he doesn’t know a horse. So he knows Bookie Lover, big deal he still is the most negative person on here by a mile.  
  • jumjum    3,516 posts

hash said:

thefalcon said:

Not at all, Falcon constantly bags people for betting at certain locations he doesn’t deem fit, anyone betting overseas would have copped it.  A race meet comes up he doesn’t know a horse, well that’s the race meets fault, he’s complained many times he doesn’t know a horse. So he knows Bookie Lover, big deal he still is the most negative person on here by a mile.  
    I've met and had a beer with Falcon Once. absolutely enjoyed the day.
    Would love to do it again and hopefully when BL is over here we can meet up at one of these race meets and have a beer and punt.

You could not be more wrong about the bloke P1.

<:-P

Manchild likes this post.

• bookieloverbookielover    2,623 posts
    Finally RWWA released the race dates. 

I’ll be over with the boss for the month of November and looking forward to a puntathon at the races   and at the trots where there look to be some nice races with quality horses on. Since I kmow even less about the trot form than the races form, I will be relying on the experts on this forum to help me pay for our holiday????

I note that the right hand still doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. The RWWA calendar says that Bunbury races are at Bunbury racetrack in November, whereas you go to the Perth Racing site and the meetings are at Belmont. 

I’m thinking the Perth Racing website is more accurate, at least I hope so, as I believe Bunbury is still under construction, and won’t be ready in November.  There’s no way I’m doing the four hour drive to Bunbury and back, whereas Belmont is literally 5 minutes from where we are staying.

Flights are booked, rental car with Bayswater is booked and apartment hotel is booked, so Covid and health permitting, a trip we have postponed 4 times will hopefully happen.

Perth bookies if any are left, look out, here we come.????

Tucool, jum likes this post.