G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 30 Non Members
sonnysonny    1,136 posts
My bets .. r1n1...r3n6...r4n10..r7n4.. All big odds will run okay and hopefully jag a winner..

Comments

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,883 posts
    Unfortunately the biggest crowd for some time at GP today organised by the Scool  Teachers Union.

Gilgamesh, VillageKid, LightningJake likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,136 posts
    Hope they bring some school kids  

Our future punters owners and drivers..

• TimmyBeeTimmyBee    5 posts

Unfortunately the biggest crowd for some time at GP today organised by the Scool  Teachers Union.

was a pretty good crowd on Friday

Chariotsonfire likes this post.

• warrenrobinsonwarrenrobinson    114 posts
    Great to see a good crowd at GP great race great result. The crowd numbers Friday used to be the norm and more.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,975 posts
    Talking about crowd numbers , it will be interesting what they get at the Fremantle Cup 

Great feature article ( actually the only racing article ) in todays West Aust  by Hayden King  about that race with a very nice picture of Lavroe Joe and Ray Jones 

Direct quotes from Hall jnr new driver of LJ - going to lead at all costs , Pinny Tiger flys the gate but it wont cross me , and hes calling it " My Horse " allready and he hasnt driven it yet - hah 

You cant beat free publicity like that , someone reads that , they say i might go to the 300k Freo Cup this Frid night . It states that Hall has replaced K Harper but doesnt give the reason why , bar that Never Ending has been spelled so Hall is available , but it doesnt say whether K Harper has just been replaced or whether he has been suspended and thus unavailable

But since J Rooney left the building it has been like a breath of fresh air , stacks more Trotting coverage at the expense of basically saturation coverage of the gallops in particular the Parnham family , and absolute bulldust news from over East , like Clarrie Conners liked the trial of some galloper at Warwick Farm - who blooody cares about that 

VillageKid, LightningJake likes this post.

I understand that Kyle was replaced for not following instructions in the Nullabor. In all fairness he has driven some very good races on Lavra Joe.

Gilgamesh, LightningJake likes this post.

Hi Chariots , What were the instructions ??
    Have an early crack but if unsuccessful go straight back.
    Thank you.. He was on a hiding to nothing ..Does he think Junior will listen to his instructions..great drivers play it by ear.. 

LightningJake likes this post.

• BetonmeBetonme    213 posts
    Wasn’t a lot more he could’ve done there in my opinion, was a victim of circumstance.

sonny likes this post.

• AbbysAceAbbysAce    584 posts

I understand that Kyle was replaced for not following instructions in the Nullabor. In all fairness he has driven some very good races on Lavra Joe.

Bunbury cup drive was a pearler.

Chariotsonfire likes this post.

Betonme said:

Wasn’t a lot more he could’ve done there in my opinion, was a victim of circumstan

Betonme said:

Probably stayed three wide for longer than he needed to.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,857 posts
    Without lota research that trainer pats you on the back to mark the spot were the knife is going

Others would know but can remember Shannon Suvaljko , Lindsay Harper Shane Young , Chris Lewis now ,Kyle Harper, been very regular drivers that have been marched on