R5- Pacific Eagle
R6- Noble Thorondor
R7- Shes A Dactyl
+1 -1

sonny likes this post.

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,975 posts
    edited June 7
    Ive broken a couple of Golden rules of punting here - if you dont rate  the driver , and i dont , because his last winner was 2 years ago , then no matter how well graded and attractively priced they are , then dont back them ,  but i have and for that reason only small e/w and he is driving both of them

Wagin Race 4 no 4 Hooah @ $15 E/W - 2 starts back it met the odds on fave in tonights race , little between them . Last start at Bunbury , led got beaten 80 metres but locked wheels , only really gave up at 350 metre mark , 1.58 for 2100  , 26.9  28.7 , there is nothing like that tonight , massive drop back in grade , and shorter race distance suits

Wagin Race 5 , no 5 Sandford Harry @ $51 ( win boost ) if you are going to back this one , back it at your own risk , Last start at Bunbury outstanding run , pisssing down rain terrible conditions , devishly hard run , breezed , gutsed it right out beaten 24 metres 1.57.8 for 2100 last 800 57 flat , if it repeats that effort it simply wins this race . The start before however 1700 at Wagin led on its ear , walked , and then just chucked in the towel and gave up , so which Sanford Harry is going to turn up tonight

sonny likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,136 posts
    G.p r2n2 .backing it for a plc..
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,975 posts
    Race 2 at GP will be a very interesting stewards report , they had a duel for 1000 metres for the lead 

Had the grand sum of $1 e/w on the winner at 20s fixed , how in hell would you know those front 2 were going to do that 

Bushbookie likes this post.

• OffthebitOffthebit    606 posts
    I feel for Karen Thompson
    But if you employ monkeys you will end up with peanuts
  • BushbookieBushbookie    135 posts
    Christ , dont follow Western Aussie pacing much but just watching SKY 1 before the footy comes on and watched GP race 2 . Jesus if you was in the ownership of the fav you'd be ripping your colours off the driver ffs . Ego out of control there bigtime .
  • OffthebitOffthebit    606 posts

Christ , dont follow Western Aussie pacing much but just watching SKY 1 before the footy comes on and watched GP race 2 . Jesus if you was in the ownership of the fav you'd be ripping your colours off the driver ffs . Ego out of control there bigtime .

Navy street is an inferior horse to the fave and is always best driven sit and kick. The decision to hold out the $1.10 shot was mind boggling
  • BushbookieBushbookie    135 posts
    The decision of the driver of the fav is even more mind boggling ffs .
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,883 posts
    It takes two to tango.
  • TimmyBeeTimmyBee    5 posts
    Offthebit said:

I feel for Karen Thompson
    But if you employ monkeys you will end up with peanuts

you would hope those weren’t her driving instructions…
  • licklick    316 posts
    So punters who backed either of those two had lost their hard earned at the bell. Not very good for the image of pacing I would have thought.

cisco likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,883 posts
    Not surprisingly the two horses that went to war on Friday night are not backing up this week.

Gilgamesh likes this post.