In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 27 Non Members
sonnysonny    1,136 posts
R1n7...r4n6,,,r5n12...r6n11

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,975 posts
    Just the one - purely a spec bet , thus small e/w for an interest

Race 4  no 9 Harley Zest @ $12 , easily the best horse in the field , but its only had 1 run back in 18 mths , and there was a decent gap between its trial and that run , so its obviously had injury issues 

Outside 2 or 3 of them the rest are very ordinary horses , and there has been a bit of money for it on the tote , if it is anywhere near right i think it can run a forward race 

• JayJayJayJay    7,763 posts
    Any chance the race caller, with a 5 horse field in race 1, might attempt to get the names of the horses correct. Had 8 attempts at calling Itsoktobegrey, got it right once. Been happening for years and it is not good enough.
  • ZimmermanZimmerman    83 posts
    Our current premier race caller has never much good! His lack of preparation and unenthusiastic calling style and demeanour is very symbolic of the recent status of the harness game. He his the supposed to be the voice of the sport to help promote it but instead I hear too many races where he calls it like he’s predicting what’s about or should happen. How bout just call it as you see with a bit of passion without one eye on the runners your money is on!

JayJay, LightningJake, Vincent_vega likes this post.

• jumjum    3,527 posts
    Zimmerman said:

Our current premier race caller has never much good! His lack of preparation and unenthusiastic calling style and demeanour is very symbolic of the recent status of the harness game. He his the supposed to be the voice of the sport to help promote it but instead I hear too many races where he calls it like he’s predicting what’s about or should happen. How bout just call it as you see with a bit of passion without one eye on the runners your money is on!

Its time for @PackedMetalPanda to take over  <:-P

JayJay, warrenrobinson, LightningJake likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,136 posts
    I think Matt McDermont would be the choice..imo..

LightningJake likes this post.