Cox Plate Winner Poll

West Australian Racing
ChrisChris    5,219 posts
...and the winner is!

Comments

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Miss Finland - wonder horse
  • ChrisChris    5,219 posts
    Who voted for Marasco... if the Cox Plate is on at 3.30pm Marasco would want to start about 3
  • Nan^Jiang^LaneNan^Jiang^Lane    501 posts
    Ill go Wonderful World.Horse has the class to win and i still have the race that Dane Ripper won in the back of my mind.Bart Cummings can do amaizing things.
  • chiltschilts    25 posts
    I'll go for El Segundo - the "wonder horse" is running at Ballarat on Friday!!! :lol:
  • StreetRuffianStreetRuffian    457 posts
    NJL you must be a stable fan..I find it very to put it in my top 5..

I think there are alot of jockeys at home tonight who will be playing videos and trying to work out tactics..Its going to be a great race..
  • rustyhrustyh    2,266 posts
    said:

Who voted for Marasco... if the Cox Plate is on at 3.30pm Marasco would want to start about 3

ME!!!!!! :snooty:

And when i voted Marasco was 100%. :laughing:

Im on at $14.
    Might be going with my heart but who gives a rip! :toungue:

I want to cheer for my hometown hero!! :clap:

Go the Mighty M.
    :laughing: :ysmile: :cool: :abeer:
    said:

starting at 3 is being nice try midday
    said:

With the mighty m a slashing third.

Don't jump back on the M train after the race , u will not be welcome back.

I hope he does. I didn't want to get off the banwagon, but he's proven he has a weakness when previously there hadn't been one.

This is a Cox Plate, you can't have weaknesses.
    I dont care how many horses he breaks down, What does that matter to this years Cox Plate.He has won nearly every major race goign around.He got Dane Ripper who was a 1400m horse to win a cox plate.I was just stating what i liked, and i cant see how u think he could be a 200/1 shot GOM.His form is good, only beaten a short margin when fav last start in a group 1 race.This years Cox Plate is a very even 1 and i wouldnt be suprised if anythign besides the NZ horse wins it.Ill back WW and Lad Of The Manor
  • MightAndPowerMightAndPower    4,148 posts
    quite open the race MF drawn inside i dont really like..have taken some of marasco at $14 also(done my ass on him this prep but sticking solid one more time...no jumpin ship yet here or ever..just may not back him over east in future :? ,shame on you chris ..(mexican influence taking its toll on you mate).
    Agree with GOM,marasco to be steaming home at least into a place.

Should be a ripper of a race,fair few chances imo.
  • neuchneuch    619 posts
    m&p, quite alarming how Marasco has been blowing in the market all week. $18 now at IAS. We're hoping the market is wrong this time :!:
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts
    GET ON MARASCO-WHAT ARE U ON
    Bart Cummings old and senile ????
    Have a bit of respect for a legend why bring in personal insults ,like old/senile .Who care about your stats on his horses .
    i forgot u no it all /OR THINK U DO !
    Everything e/w all day.

Finland will prove today she is nothing but a hyped up colt-like filly.
    said:

m&p, quite alarming how Marasco has been blowing in the market all week. $18 now at IAS. We're hoping the market is wrong this time :!:

IAS bet $26 about Marasco....theres plenty of $21's now.
    I think Fred's interviews have had something to do with it....he's usually very confident but hasnt been this week.
    Wonderful World ran a ripper, at the 500 i thought i was a good chance and was just beaten by a better horse on the day :(
  • neuchneuch    619 posts
    said:

Wonderful World ran a ripper, at the 500 i thought i was a good chance and was just beaten by a better horse on the day :(

First run at the distance in a Cox Plate and runs that bottler. Bart still a master.
    Overall time was very slow, but is that 34.13 last 600m correct? Makes it faster than Miss Andretti's sectional :o
  • RuffianRuffian    227 posts
    said:

I'll go for El Segundo - the "wonder horse" is running at Ballarat on Friday!!! :lol:

:roll: :roll: Not enough that I have to put up with gloating phonecalls BEFORE the race is even run....but now he tips another winner......who invited you to this forum Chilts?
  • chiltschilts    25 posts
    Thanks Ruffian .. just gravitated my way here through lots of obscure pathways. Nice to be here though since della and I have a common interest.
    said:

Wonderful world is a genuine 200-1 pop.

:cheeky:
    Wish he had of been 200/1, would have been a hell of a place divi for me :)
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Thought run of the day was by Sonic Quest.
    Very impressive horse in the flesh !!!
    Did it all, did it wide, jogged in........