0 Members & 2 Non Members

Eastern States Racing

East Coast Racing

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    A bloody nose ~X( L-)

H-BOMBER, Durtle dislikes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    6 start maiden at Canberra, Jumps @ $1.38 fixed. And gets rolled. Probably stay away next time Kramer :-??
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    I am glad i stayed away, I was so close to rolling mine into this in one double but thankfully for once I chose to make a right decision
    No real excuses for it either. Did some early work but had a 4.5kg weight pull on the winner. I hate seeing a jockey get done by a nose and being sparing with the whip. Nine lengths to third too. 8-|
    I think I'll stop tipping on here. Two absolute shockers and I've backed them both. 
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Tip but don't back the next, always works for me.. As you'll see tomorrow for the punters club
    I wouldnt tip something and not back it myself. But either way it withe height of stupidity taking those odds. A great way to ruin a weekend and **** up my entire month. I need a break anyway.
    I'm prepared to back Autumn again next start.I just think Jay Ford got found out big time there tactically-the race couldn't have panned out any worse.The winner was able to avoid working with the huge weight and when Ford tried to steady the pace outside the leader the winner was able to make up a lot of ground and was in touch turning for home. Then it just became a sprint home and the fresh horse was just good enough. Mathew Cahill(who'd ridden the previous three winners on the card) wouldn't let him have an easy lead even if his own horse ended up beaten 9 lengths. He was able to get an odds on shot rolled so I guess that's a small victory for him. At least he's trying now. I wonder if that was 'in the stars'?
    Lane **** me over again at Warnambool X(

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    by winning or not winning....I backed his 4th and left his winner alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FastmoneyFastmoney    4,912 posts
    Happy here.

D.Lane Robbies Star $5 FO

C.Parnham Kiss the Stars $16 FO

Gilgamesh likes this post.

RIO dislikes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Fastmoney said:

Happy here.

D.Lane Robbies Star $5 FO

C.Parnham Kiss the Stars $16 FO

really happy for you FM.....got no idea why i disliked your post!!!!! haha, i zigged and Laney zagged. he's taken a while to get back in the swing of things and once again he doesn't appear to have leading rides coming into the spring carnival....
    I haven't watched too many jockey careers as closely as i have DL's, but he seems to have to work really hard every year to get a few second raters thrown his way, which he generally gets results from. I know he isn't locked into any one stable, and over there that could be the issue, but i thought he may have still got quality rides based on his results....Maybe it is the same for all jocks, but he seems to struggle more than most.

getthechange dislikes this post.

D.Lane 2 winners from 3 rides at Geelong so far.

$15 and $8.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    2 from 4 actually FM, he had one in the first.. If he places in the last I am looking at a very good return on a small e/w all up!!! Even though I am ahead with a few sheckles e/w during the day!!
    The 1 in the first scratched at the barriers.

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Arghhh..and he got a place in the last so 2 wins and a 2nd from 4 rides...doing okay.. Does my all-up get the favourite as a sub??? haha
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Gee no mention of Bart?
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Vaugh Sigley had 2 former runners in that G1 today. He certainly had a purple patch of form going back 18-24 months ago.
  • tolleshunttolleshunt    82 posts
    watch out winks ha , owners are so happy that deal didn't happen last year laughing all the way to the bank, thats racing what a horse and from WA wahoo, remember fred kersley last year after he won the bunbury stakes that he was the best horse he has seen in wa since northerly - what a judge...

Gilgamesh, thefalcon likes this post.

edited September 2016
    Autumn races in an hour at Nowra(race 5). Will it be the Winter of our discontent or an Indian Summer? :-?
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

Back to 1600 Kramer, only 54.5 Kgs on its back. $2.70 fixed.

Are you getting on

edited September 2016
    No. It can win without me today. Interested observer only :((
    Ahh screw it. I have a bonus bet. I'm on. If it loses so be it.

jum likes this post.

:-SS X_X [-O<
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

I've backed it too. lettuce leaf

• jumjum    3,512 posts

~X(    L-)
    Again not sure what Ford was doing leading  when the best part of the track was out wide. Starting to be a bit of a money muncher and Ford isn't helping imo. He's had two goes now. Time to try someone else I reckon.

jum likes this post.

edited September 2016
    If Ford wanted to lead he had to make sure he could take the corner wide. He tried to ease out halfway in the straight to the better ground. That never works. He said in the pre-race interview he wanted something to take him into the race and he knew the better ground was out wide....and then he produces that? :-<

Gave the winner 4.5kg again as it did last start . I'm tempted to sack it but would probably win then

jum likes this post.

edited September 2016
    I was keen on  Missile Strike tomorrow  in race 4 at Canterbury even before Geneteau came out and defied a betting drift to win at Kembla today. Now that form has been franked even if Genenteau is clearly not playing with the full deck. Last start a wayward Geneteau almost put Missile Strike($1.80-2) through the rail in the home straight.
      Geneteau has listed form and I think Missile Strike would have beaten it and almost certainly won the race if the run had not closed. The Waller runner, Invincibella who also has listed form in QLD is $2.70 fav, but I'm goning to have something on at $4.40, Missile Strike and hope Tommy Berry gives it a better ride this time.

Gilgamesh, jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts

I was keen on  Missile Strike tomorrow  in race 4 at Canterbury even before Geneteau came out and defied a betting drift to win at Kembla today. Now that form has been franked even if Genenteau is clearly not playing with the full deck. Last start a wayward Geneteau almost put Missile Strike($1.80-2) through the rail in the home straight.

Geneteau has listed form and I think Missile Strike would have beaten it and almost certainly won the race if the run had not closed. The Waller runner, Invincibella who also has listed form in QLD is $2.70 fav, but I'm goning to have something on at $4.40, Missile Strike and hope Tommy Berry gives it a better ride this time.

:(( :(( ~X( ~X( :(( :((