Race 5- Maczaffair
Race 6- Heez On Fire
Race 7- Lady De La Renta
Race 8- Rock Me Over
Race 9- Tommy Be Good
Race 10- Shandale

Comments

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    will be at Beau Rivage 2nite, mate has a 2yo filly in race 7. Hoping and praying for a decent result!!!  

Gilgamesh, jum, Offthebit likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    If you want one at odds to cheer on I think Foxy Dame is a chance of swooping them. Don't think the 1 is any good thing to hold up in that race.

Chariotsonfire likes this post.

• OffthebitOffthebit    597 posts
    Lewis to sneak a place on the pegs with totally tintin.

Shannon also a chance to sneak a place on naughty maravu at big odds. Surely this horse will go better driven quietly and fitter for the first up run.

Ryan warwick on a $1.35 shot in a 2 year old race. It should win be gee whiz, i tip my hat to the punters who have the courage to take those odds......

Gilgamesh said:

If you want one at odds to cheer on I think Foxy Dame is a chance of swooping them. Don't think the 1 is any good thing to hold up in that race.

For the love of God Shannon pull the bloody horse out!!!!
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    edited April 2017
    Saw one in the 4th race that will be winning very soon for the Hall camp in Vincenzo Peruggia.
    Speaking of not pulling out, IMO Thomas Buchanan should get time for his drive on I'm Stylish. Market showed it was going to be driven negatively but that is no excuse. You can drive it like it's best one week, win an oaks prelude then refuse to pull it out the next. He just has to get in the 3 wide Lane at some stage and it runs top 3. Odds on no question from stewards.
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Real Zeal was impressive on Monday at Pinjarra...horse is flying...Grantham....$23. He's a heck of a driver that guy.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Great training effort Bill Horn you fair dinkum legend! Heez On Fire runs in the Inters heats weren't too bad at all. Trained to the minute to win first up. Great drive Woodley on Shardons Rocket...carried the old fella over the line to pinch third.
  • Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts

Great training effort Bill Horn you fair dinkum legend! Heez On Fire runs in the Inters heats weren't too bad at all. Trained to the minute to win first up. Great drive Woodley on Shardons Rocket...carried the old fella over the line to pinch third.

Just shows that the one-one with shardons last week might not of been such a bad option after all....
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Not often you see a Hall horse drift like Overboard Again did and get the money.

Sportsbet led the charge by opening at $6. As much as $14 was bet.
    Gilgamesh said:

Speaking of not pulling out, IMO Thomas Buchanan should get time for his drive on I'm Stylish. Market showed it was going to be driven negatively but that is no excuse. You can drive it like it's best one week, win an oaks prelude then refuse to pull it out the next. He just has to get in the 3 wide Lane at some stage and it runs top 3. Odds on no question from stewards.

NO QDT besides it's name, guess he gave it the best possible change to finish in the best possible position.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Pay tote...no mention. Maczaffair so far in front he couldn't see her.