In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 5 Non Members

AFL 2017 - Round 9

Sport

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    spinking said:

Contested possession count halftime eagles game is a disgrace . Have a dip for pucks sake

Pathetic effort.

spinking likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Time to light the fuse Detonator.

detonator likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    I agree with Rio on Gaff a front running pretender much like a few of his team mates Masten, Shuey, Yeo, Wellingham, Redden, LeCras, Cripps, Hill, Duggan...

detonator, RIO likes this post.

Time to light the fuse Detonator.

BOOM !!!!!
    I can't watch this crap !!!!!

• BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    Back on the gear Bombers

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Here's my take on the two WA teams.....
    WC are a better team - hence will win any Derby etc.
    but Freo can actually win away - so may well end up higher on the ladder.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Too many lumberjacks in defence.
    Too slow in the midfield.
    Too many blokes in the comfort zone. Not enough grunt in this team.
    FLAT TRACK BULLIES. There I've said it. L-)
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Love my bombers :D

RIO likes this post.

Well the Wet Toast Eagirls turned up today.

Now will it be the Dynamic Dockers or the Dreadful Dorkers.

Simpson had a crack at his leaders who obviously didn't show too much leadership.
    Man under pressure who has obviously had enough of the "no show" Eagles east of the border.
    Nowhere to hide this week Simmo. The journo's are circling the carcass !!!
    Treble for dribble talk:

Dwayne Russel
    Dermot Brereton
    Gerad Healy

JayJay likes this post.

• dungydungy    9,278 posts

Well the Wet Toast Eagirls turned up today.

Now will it be the Dynamic Dockers or the Dreadful Dorkers.

They were only fair. It job done
    detonator said:

Simpson had a crack at his leaders who obviously didn't show too much leadership.
    Man under pressure who has obviously had enough of the "no show" Eagles east of the border.

Mitchell was never the answer you needed B Hill as you have little or no speed in the middle time to rebuild that midfield I say Pridda and Mitchell
    Won't get you a flag
    dungy said:

detonator said:

Mitchell was never the answer you needed B Hill as you have little or no speed in the middle time to rebuild that midfield I say Pridda and Mitchell
    Won't get you a flag

Mitchell wasn't meant to be the answer, he was a pick 80+ compliment to what we already had both currently and post his footy career.
    When a team like Essendon today plays with passion and intensity, we should at least try and match them.
    We were insipid today. That is the really disappointing part.
    Time to drop the passengers and try the ones that at least will have a dip.
    First to go, Wellingham, closely followed by Redden Masden.
    No pace, no pace,no pace. !!!!!

RIO likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,738 posts
    Agree Detonator how can you loose the pace or for that matter skill level or intensity from one week to the other , to me apart from there insipid attack on the ball , the eagles looked slow to the point where a lot of them didn't engage in the second or third effort It looked terrible and was . On there display Deto you may have to add a few more to your list
    spinking said:

Agree Detonator how can you loose the pace or for that matter skill level or intensity from one week to the other , to me apart from there insipid attack on the ball , the eagles looked slow to the point where a lot of them didn't engage in the second or third effort It looked terrible and was . On there display Deto you may have to add a few more to your list

I will Lecras and Darling Subiaco superstars then they get travel sickness
  • bigorangecatbigorangecat    66 posts
    8-X
    History made today.
    19 women on the ground at Etihad.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts

got 7/8 in local pub comp. might win the 4 middies.

Eagles lost so made my day..i detest them!!!

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    The top ten teams all play each other in Round 10. It will either break them up considerably, or tighten the competition even further. Melbourne could be the big mover of the week if they belt the Gold Coast.

I agree with Rio on Gaff a front running pretender much like a few of his team mates Masten, Shuey, Yeo, Wellingham, Redden, LeCras, Cripps, Hill, Duggan...

Gaff isnt the problem at least he gets it , problem is that Reddan what a spud , and the slow mids, also when the backs like Yeo and Mcgovern dont get it on there terms they are just another side at the middle of the road .

I see Mcgovern went down with another injury type yesterday ,, but in true Mcgovern style he got back on with it something isnt right there he pain tolernace is very weak this seams to happen every week now starting to look a bit soft  

8-X
    History made today.
    19 women on the ground at Etihad.

lol lol lol 
    detonator said:

Bit harsh on Suma Dungy. If Pav can get a gig in the media with his attempt at the English language then you have to cut Suma a bit of slack.
    Conspiracy theory 1009. Fyfe leaving Freo comes down to whether Lyon is there next year. Club goes with "brand Fyfe" Lyon gawwwn. Sumich steps in. Lol lol lol Lol :)) :))

Pav is Uni educated and been head of the AFL PA as he is quite smart he speaks very well i think something Sumich doesnt show 

thefalcon likes this post.

spinking said:

Contested possession count halftime eagles game is a disgrace . Have a dip for pucks sake

So how can there form at home be so good and put them on a plane to Melbourne and they get scared ? Contested footy away from home is horrible but at home very good , flat track poofs i say ??
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Richmond banned by the RSPCA from owning pets....can't hold a lead..
    JayJay said:

Richmond banned by the RSPCA from owning pets....can't hold a lead..

lol lol 

Very quick JJ pay it. Dungy the new style the eagles play in Melbourne is called bruise free football
    spinking said:

Very quick JJ pay it. Dungy the new style the eagles play in Melbourne is called bruise free football

lol lol bit harsh ,, in all honesty spink how long do you continue with the same blokes on the East Coast that keep falling over ??
    Dungy half of that team that turned up I say turned up because as the result showed half of them didn't play , will be disgusted with there effort, that coupled with the spray they will cop of Simpsom you would think will be enough to turn them back on this week. There is every chance they will come out and beat GWS coincidentally as happens every second week the game is played at Subi, if they win this will only add to there flat track bullies reputation. I seriously don't think they have the personal to fill the spots you talk about

detonator likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    thefalcon said:

got 7/8 in local pub comp. might win the 4 middies.

Eagles lost so made my day..i detest them!!!

I dont like them either - but  i call it as i see it - and about 3 weeks ago they beat Pt Adelaide in SA - and that is a very good win

Port are up and about this year - and wont be beaten  too often at home

However the Eagles were pathetic yesterday - to use a bit of racing parlance - youd reckon theyd been got at - the fence jumpers got em the night before  hey

Eagles are like Richmond - full of ordinary players - they wont bottom out - but their a million miles off a flag - until they rid themselves of all their plodders

Simpson is devoid of moves - id put Hurn and Sheppard in the  midfield for starters - try Darling at CHB - and put McGovern who is a class player- in tandem with Kennedy in the forward line . However Simpson gets shirty whenever anyone questions him - it will be embarassing to listen to him this week.

detonator, thefalcon likes this post.