G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 13 Non Members

Comments worth a post but not a thread of their own

Harness & Greyhounds

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,717 posts
    Who is framing these markets? Geepers Cater Michael is flying and Tisadream is just going. The first four would have been nice!

VillageKid likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    I take it you had him fd fd fd  and picked up the 25K first four Gilga  :D
  • JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Gee, I hope he did Curmudge, I hope he did. Carter Michael is a really nice progressive horse (looks the business as well)  and my 20 bucks each way didn't damage his price but I agree Gil, the framer of this market is on bread and dripping sangas for the next month...still, I no complain, if he had been $1.80 (about his correct price), I wouldn't have bothered.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

I take it you had him fd fd fd  and picked up the 25K first four Gilga  :D

I wish! Was eyeing off the jackpot, couldnt have haf the 4th horse in 5 lifetimes.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Yep just got around to watching the  Narrogin replays

Carter Michael hey - the so called " Experts " - the " Educated Money " was spot on - and it was so easy to back

Those " Experts "- i reckon have got ESP - ExtraSensory Perception - you know they have got the cards out - under blindfold of course - and when they have slowly moved the cards - theve been "told " - that Tisadream would cop a flat tyre tyre shortly after the start

Yeah Carter Michael wasnt it over the odds - lol

edited January 2018
    Yep, the 2nd horse beaten a combined 170m last 4 runs....at Albany....and the 4th horse beaten a combined 99m it's last 3 runs....you would have to have gone Carter with the field to jag it,on form, couldn't possibly have had it....which of course is why it paid 25k.Still, it is a mystery to me as to why Carter was at 4.20.

I am heading to Bunbury this arvo...heavenly guidance required on this card....firstly to find a winner and secondly to hope this much hyped rain stays away????

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Markovina said:

Carter Michael hey - the so called " Experts " - the " Educated Money " was spot on - and it was so easy to back

Those " Experts "- i reckon have got ESP - ExtraSensory Perception - you know they have got the cards out - under blindfold of course - and when they have slowly moved the cards - theve been "told " - that Tisadream would cop a flat tyre tyre shortly after the start

Fair assessment Markovina. Tisadream was three wide throughout last start and got beaten 3m not bad for a horse just going and then copped a flat tire last night but all credit to those that declared Carter Michael before the race.

Markovina likes this post.

Little confidence but Sheez Impressive, Ooshta and Yougottahavefaith in between remaining hydrated.
    Baking hot day at Bunbury,unlucky for the club to cop such a stinker for a twilight meet.

Ooshta ran a big race to finish 4th, has some ability...and if you backed Carrerra Mach, count yourself lucky...it arrived on course as the field for its race was in the parade ring (transport issues apparently, a breakdown), they threw the gear on in literally 5 minutes and got him out on the track and he duly saluted.
    Markovina said:

Sorry mate i'll go back to what the forum is actually for, talking about horses that raced when tvs were black and white and how much better racing is with sprint lanes rather than finding a winner

JayJay, savethegame, VillageKid likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Talk about ripleys had billy mack blacked booked after his second up run at Narrogin.. like to give them three runs before there out of the book...was on at 20s fixed got confidence in the fact the last time he had won corey Peterson had driven him, Hadn't  rated the driver postans, think he owns and trainers the horse', soon as you question someones ability bingo postans drives the last winner at 20/1good luck to him...remember awhile ago      a.postans having a fair chestnut.. 
    Carter Michael broke the track record at Northam 2 starts back going 1.56.7, bolted in at Albany ....excellent form in my book......and as one of the forums per-eminent followers of form and knowledge of all things harness, I was sure you would have been all over him Marko and been joining the chorus rather than posting a churlish, undignified and petty shot across the bows.....but if throwing pies is your thing, I'm not about to break out in hives.

JayJay said:

JayJay said:

Gee, I hope he did Curmudge, I hope he did. Carter Michael is a really nice progressive horse (looks the business as well)  and my 20 bucks each way didn't damage his price but I agree Gil, the framer of this market is on bread and dripping sangas for the next month...still, I no complain, if he had been $1.80 (about his correct price), I wouldn't have bothered.

The reality is that Tisadream started at $1.25 with Bet365 and Carter Michael at $4.80. The price assessor's only provide the opening market and then the punters dictate from thereon. There were obviously plenty of punters thought that Tisadream was a good thing creating a lucrative market for the Carter Michael supporters.

Heading to @royalrandwick Saturday? The Punters Pack is a ticket packed with inclusions! For $39 it gives you entry, 2x drinks, Vilis pie, a Sandwich pack and a racebook.

Seems like a reasonable deal for punters, Airfare would make it a bit costly from WA>

JayJay likes this post.

• troopertrooper    681 posts
    Colin brown wont get a cent of mine again. 
    Thought he was on Ef Troop trooper  :))
    trooper said:

Colin brown wont get a cent of mine again. 

Colin has always preferred to be indoors when it rains.
    Can hindu kumara latch on to the back of mon lilles and j.c.suvaljko don't breath until sprint lane 12 bucks a ticket  copagrin coming back from long layoff. may have issues  am I dreaming.. 

Can hindu kumara latch on to the back of mon lilles and j.c.suvaljko don't breath until sprint lane 12 bucks a ticket  copagrin coming back from long layoff. may have issues  am I dreaming.. 

Danger  Will Robinson Danger ....pay 1-2 only..... Danger

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited January 2018
    ^^ Ran third. 'The pain the pain the pain' - Dr. Smith.

Trifecta 6-7-2 was a good option to take. Now it is anyway.
    thought second was his at the fifty metre mark for sure can't believe the tri $ 71. had two units. didn't have a first four $275.  mind boggling divi his a fair pony hindu.

curmudgeon, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• troopertrooper    681 posts
    Lord willoughby is a cat
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited January 2018
    Was watching the great old Batman the other day...and Batman ( Adam West ) was running around with a big bomb in his hands - trying to throw it away - but always people around him ( nuns , Boy Scouts, lady with a pram etc ) and he's darting around every which way then after an agonising 5 minutes he finally safely ditches it.

His only deadpan comment to Robin - 'there's some days you just can't get rid of a bomb' . Haha classic.

The other funny one was with Robin and his anti alcohol drinking stance. Batman says to him.. 'it's ok Robin their people too'.
    Just on hindu kumara had run third on  fri night onedgeton green went to chop his running& legs turning for home Friday notice his  starting to look to chop other runners line in the straight bad habit to get into.
    This is the Ugandan Weather Report.....I am up on de roof an its pissin down

This is the Ugandan Weather Report.....I am up on de roof an its pissin down

crotia albian,somewhere near romina,its euro and nato,why do the hell do we have go to a place called Kosovo when its **** down  with rain.
    Curmudge is it simple as my roofs got a hole in it and I might drown.. 
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Markovina said:

Do your nuts on Tisadream Marko
    :-??
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Craig Morrison is an interesting radio caller

Had a small bet at Albany last night - TAB.Com $20 win $5 place at $41 fixed Blissenblack

His exact call - " Milliondollahanova  races away to win " - official margin - a half head - another half stride and it gets beat

Nose results - when your on the wrong side of them sting - especially when there is 7 metres to the 3rd horse

SLIPPERGOLDEN likes this post.

Yes....the line rescued him from a visage omelette there Marko. 
    I noticed the flamboyant one forgot to steer a straight line in the straight ....too busy lifting the reins look at me style...horse ducked in and locked wheels 30m from the line and finished second in a race it looked all over a winner in at the 50m 

Markovina likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Markovina said:

Craig Morrison is an interesting radio caller
    His exact call - " Milliondollahanova  races away to win " - official margin - a half head - another half stride and it gets beat

Yes spotted that and was going to post same thoughts. Well done.