G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 35 Non Members

Comments worth a post but not a thread

West Australian Racing

Comments

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    So the accusation is that cos he was banned from betting due to being a winning punter, he offered advice to his mates and they put some bets on and also had a collect..Like he had done previously.

And the problem with that is??????????????

So the government - via the courts - are supporting betting agencies who only want to have losing punters!!!!

Geez, talk about an industry that is on a path of self destruction. @carey a few years ago helped me work out a few good winning bets with his info. Where's the crime in that?
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    my account unload is usually $11.84  :-S

jum likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    paraletic said:

my account unload is usually $11.84  :-S

i hate it when you big punters come on here and brag!!! ;-)

jum, paraletic likes this post.

• The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    Only 54 runners at Ascot this Wednesday. More like Yalgoo than a city meeting...

thefalcon, RIO, savethegame likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Every time i open up this site i see the message

"You Could be more attractive" and i think, now there is a marketer that know his audience!!!

Chris likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    The_Bull said:

Only 54 runners at Ascot this Wednesday. More like Yalgoo than a city meeting...

Kalgoorlies  trumped that 48 runners on saturday haven't got into weekly racing  as yet ...

RIO dislikes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    RIO said:

Every time i open up this site i see the message

"You Could be more attractive" and i think, now there is a marketer that know his audience!!!

:))

RIO likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    edited May 2018

The_Bull said:

Kalgoorlies  trumped that 48 runners on saturday haven't got into weekly racing  as yet ...

The trot fields last season up at Kal were bigger than that and we all know what happened there !!!
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Where is Ben Cousins ????
    Sighted at a gym just up the road from Canning Bridge in Applecross. 10.00pm midweek. By himself. Obviously under the influence.
  • spinkingspinking    3,738 posts
    Deto does any one really care anymore where he is?

RIO likes this post.

Probably not, but did do the rounds of all the news outlets yesterday.
  • ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Meeting between AFL comission and Dockers/Ross Lyon underway?
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    edited May 2018
    "It has also been reported Lyon told the woman he liked her “budding boobs” during the function. The woman was two-months pregnant."

oh wow,  **** me he must be an idiot/brain dead to say that.... 
  • JellJell    1,201 posts
    edited May 2018
    Some people think we still live in the 1930’s. You have to be very careful this day and age.

We have a female apprentice at work who thankfully is just like one of the boys and nothing much insults her, so you can say what you like within reason.

I tell the young fellas, just be careful though, because if it was someone else who wasn’t as easy going, you can get yourself in deep sh*t.

hash likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    this PC business is giving me the shits!! you can't say a friggin thing these days.. X(
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited May 2018
    thefalcon said:

this PC business is giving me the shits!! you can't say a friggin thing these days.. X(

Oh please. You were quite happy to like a post warning me about possible defamation. Hypocrite.

thefalcon dislikes this post.

• FreoHitmanFreoHitman    426 posts
    paraletic said:

"It has also been reported Lyon told the woman he liked her “budding boobs” during the function. The woman was two-months pregnant."

oh wow,  **** me he must be an idiot/brain dead to say that.... 
    seems too be a lot of smoke being blown by people who say they are in the know then end up sitting down and shutting up . how many pressers have alleged to have been called and not happened in the last 2 days ??
    edited May 2018
    detonator said:Obviously under the influence.

I seriously doubt that. His parole conditions mean he's subject to
    random urine tests.

detonator said:

Obviously under the influence.

I seriously doubt that. His parole conditions mean he's subject to random urine tests.

Also to be at work where he hasn't been sighted for a month. Hence why he is back in the papers.
    edited May 2018
    @detonator

From what I've read he was only obliged to do the work til early April. It's now early May so he had no legal obligation to be there for the past month.
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited May 2018
    Am probably a bit tardy off the mark on this one and not sure how long he's been over there, but heard Adam McGrath doing the mounting yard mail in Adelaide recently on Sky, he's an excellent presenter, unperturbed, fine interviewer and does a great job.

As for some of the others 8-|

detonator, RIO, thefalcon likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    plus he's a top bloke...
    the voice of ours makes me ....being nice..just turn the volume down...it grates big time.
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited May 2018
    Can remember one of the early mounting yard mail blokes not long after SKY Channel first began, good old fella but was always feeling the cold and shivering at outer country Victorian tracks like Wangarrata, Casterton, Waraaknabeel etc.

One day he said its that cold that I'm staying put where I am haha then another time went on for several minutes how well the 5 horse 'Neddy Jones' looked...it was his on top selection..the only trouble being that Neddy Jones had been scratched since 8 o'clock that morning!

From that moment on my faith in the mounting yard mail was somewhat diminished. Funny times those early days of SKY.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Why do Jockeys sit 3 wide and last. Troy Turner just got caught 3 wide, drifted back slowly and dropped back to the tail and sat there. He made his move on the corner and got beaten a neck.

Why the fuckk wouldn't he sit midfield at least, outside of the Sean Casey horse and then he is 3 lengths closer when he makes his move.  
    To me he wins the race easily if he does that
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Bams on fire first run in melb. today was well and truly put out by first starter  Leiter ...who  won by 4 3/4l, she didn't have best of runs but the winner way to good...
  • ElitistElitist    365 posts
    Brutus Maximas just put in a nice gallop at his first race in the East aswell. Won’t go broke following him this prep over further
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

Fuckkkkkk I could sue for millions about the defamatory comments said about me in my position. <:-P . But that is what I get paid for.

Also mentioned it is the second time she has successfully sued someone and won a payout

:-B

RIO likes this post.

edited December 2018
    jum said:

Fuckkkkkk I could sue for millions about the defamatory comments said about me in my position. <:-P . But that is what I get paid for.

You realise the irony of making that claim anonymously though?