G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 24 Non Members

Manea Classic Bunbury 23/02

Harness & Greyhounds
Good race tonight but every time I look at just can't go past Runaway Three.
Has the option to lead or sit behind the leader and hopefully might get each way odds.

Comments

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts

Good race tonight but every time I look at just can't go past Runaway Three.
    Has the option to lead or sit behind the leader and hopefully might get each way odds.

Knowing Hawky I’m sure he’s not even entertaining the thought of sitting

VillageKid likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Hopefully you all got on.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Only on it small e/w- but  Captain Proud - the drive by Corey Peterson - you wouldnt see much better than that - resisted to go around a tiring horse in front of him - just a 10 out of 10 ten drive

Someone posted not long ago that he struggles for opportunities/drives - well if i was him id be straight on the plane to Vic - Emma Stewart and plenty of others see how he drives - he will get plenty of opportunities - looks a natural lightweight with good balance

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    freo take three votes; was on mister spot strong plus on the one to make it a result ,had 1.3. 1,3. 2.4,5,6,7,8, S3. first 4.. stablemate cost mister spot 2nd  i thought..acl wouldn't have been that kind. after the bell if it was't a stabemate;;; then voak on the point of the bend.his intentions were strange..

How about the stand with the variables and what happened in the run  pool sizes didn't reflect what  the novelties could have been...  stands can do a job on 1.60 chance just like that... more needed..

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Just went on the  annie belton   colours ... it was prentice not voak on the bend slap in the face with a wet fish for that blu...           prentices intent was strange there wasn't enough room for a toeclip.
  • getthechangegetthechange    310 posts

freodockers

just looked at the results - not betting but Runaway Three was a great tip at value

Long time between drinks.
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    It was great to see some really strong staying type wins over both meetings on the weekend. Real stamina sapping stuff not the walk try to break the land speed record home races we cop too often.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Bunbury is  still a massive problem

7 mobiles over 2100- sectionals

61.5 57.5
    61.2 58.1
    60,8 55.9
    62.3 56.7
    62.7 56.7
    61.3 55.8
    61.6 55.7

However the 1 race over 1600 ( leader led from gate 6) 58.3 and 56.7 - and GP wasnt dissimilar with 3 of the 4 1700 metre races 58s for the 1st half of last mile

If i was Bunbury i would run every race over the sprint trip - apart from having more genuine racing - from that start - you can lead from any gate - Hally led the previous Sat  from gate 9 ( actually the 3 outside barriers  were the best 3 to begin ) - you get an action packed race  from the time the mobile retracts its arm - where as 2100 they walk and then sprint

freodockers likes this post.

Fair comment Marko Pinjarra much the same.
    Sign of a big track coming from back in the field you can't go to early or your a dead duck on most horses. So they walk in front and sprint on the bigger bends.
    Funnily enough they bought in the big tracks to help the back markers.
    Modern day drivers have worked it out.
    One front line two off the back max and I agree shorter races on the big tracks.

Markovina, curmudgeon likes this post.