G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 42 Non Members

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Fascinating wide open Golden Slipper, one of the corporates has four equal favourites, all at $6.

Going to work with three roughies for novelty betting - Pin Sec, Anaheed and Dubious. Not sure of weather forecast but track condition will be interesting.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    More rain due here in the harbour city ladies & gents. If Cosmic Force can back up after last week, look out!  :-O
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    if you bet on races like the slipper you have a snout on your dough...so many probabilities.
    edited March 2019
    That's why it's 5-1 the field @thefalcon. Some of them won't handle the likely heavy track conditions either. Microphone, for example, is by Exceed And Excel-who traditionally struggle in the wet

thefalcon likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Tenley for me. Best jock in the race and loved it's win last start

jum, oldhendo likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Big call Bomber

H-BOMBER likes this post.

I think if Bivouac gets a start it can run a cheeky race $61 also, but if Tenley handles the going it's the main one for me

A Godolphin first 4 would not surprise one bit. I might take a first 4 with numbers 2-5-7-9-10-17 all ways. I think it'll be a great spectacle
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Lyre

One of Godolphins lol

• ManchildManchild    679 posts
    Cosmic force
  • oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Exhilarates is a favorite of mine but will be hard from the draw. 
    Settled on Tenley from Exhilarates, Loving Gaby and Cosmic Force.
    edited March 2019
    Damn. Frosty gets up at 33-1. A repeat of last year when the winner led on the heavy track and they didn't ever look like catching it.
    Good call Spinking, you summed it up best!
    One start on the heavy one win had ten each way . When they straightened thought big chance. Ripper $400 jumps in.Went to have another bet devastated didn't hit the confirm button. Cant bring myself to have another bet today
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    spinking said:

One start on the heavy one win had ten each way . When they straightened thought big chance. Ripper $400 jumps in.Went to have another bet devastated didn't hit the confirm button. Cant bring myself to have another bet today

Yep ....turn the CLOSED sign around and have a good lie down after that
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Godolphin wins the Magic M, Blue diamond and trifecta the slipper. The sheik needs the coin i guess
    ^^Yes good result for a battler.

That's dissapointing news Spinking. Just bad luck.

spinking likes this post.

spinking said:

Oh man, been there...chin up mate

spinking likes this post.