G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 11 Non Members

AFL 2019

Sport

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Be interesting to see what Rosstheboss has to say about it tomorrow night to Basil on 7 news
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    spinking said:

Be interesting to see what Rosstheboss has to say about it tomorrow night to Basil on 7 news

Spin spin and more spin I reckon.
    At least it will take the focus off his own indiscretions from last year. B-)
    Reckon Basil went the early crow with the "is there a culture problem" last year.
    Obviously directed at the wrong club.
    Peter Bell apparently asking for his old jobs back in the media.

Manchild, oldhendo likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    detonator said:

Peter Bell apparently asking for his old jobs back in the media.

=)) =)) =)) =))
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    edited March 2019
    Ive seen the footage of the state Hogan was in Saturday night. :-O  And the club now putting the anxiety spin on it.

VillageKid, RIO likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    jum said:

Ive seen the footage of the state Hogan was in Saturday night. :-O  And the club now putting the anxiety spin on it.

I need to be corrected here, the club have come out and said it is old footage doing the rounds.

But Farkkkk, What a state.

RIO likes this post.

Saw the Santa footage taken a while ago.
    The gnawing of the jaw was interesting.

jum likes this post.

• rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    Look im being honest here!
    I just don't get that Lyon!How can ones mouth produce so much garbage!
    I don't know to feel sorry for him or the Freo supporters!
    Nah they both can get stuffed!
    Seeya Sunday Dorkers!
    :D

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    The Dorkers. What is it 30 years in the competition and one losing Grand final appearance?????

Surely it is time for the AFL to step in and get some professional managers in there to give this club some direction. Didn't they do this with Sydney last century??

The keep on making poor decisions. Irrespective of whether the players work out or not the decision of Bennell and now Hogan are disastrous. Brad hill has only been marginally better. All these players on their best form could carry sides like the Dorkers to the finals. BUT you put them in the Dorkers cultural bubble and they are fu..ing hopeless.

It really is time to stop pointing the finger at the people on the park only....The Dorkers need far better managers and administrators, as they have made too many unlucky/bad/poor//TERRIBLE decisions!!!!

detonator, rooboy, oldhendo, spinking likes this post.

Keeping Sandilands and Ballantyne on the list as well.
    Recruiting Matera to keep his best buddy Bennell company.
    Maybe a third of Hogans money may have kept Neale at Freo.
    Moving from Fremantle Oval to the industrial hinterland of Cockburn.
    Wait till the Eagles unveil training facility at Lathlain. OMG.
    Only one place Tim Kelly is going.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts

I don't think money was a motivating factor for  Lachy Neale to stay at  Fremantle Deto. not after the spray he gave them or more to the point some of them or more to the point one of them, after his first hit out with his new club

oldhendo likes this post.

• ManchildManchild    679 posts
    Fremantle is gift that just keeps giving

RIO likes this post.

spinking said:

I don't think money was a motivating factor for  Lachy Neale to stay at  Fremantle Deto. not after the spray he gave them or more to the point some of them or more to the point one of them, after his first hit out with his new club

You are right Spin. Lachie wanted out no matter what. I just threw up the money scenario to highlight where Freo are investing their money and how their trades are going.

Freo vs North now becomes a massive game for Freo.

• bradybrady    1,452 posts
    Freo will get the job done
    On Sunday
    The shit publicity will bond them
    Get on ?
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,888 posts
    Yeah all the best to Rhys - i hope he makes a full recovery . Losing the spleen - not ideal - but Leigh Colbert when at the Kangaroos - had his spleen removed - David King his own team mate collected him in a heavy bump - and Colbert has made a full recovery

Just on bikes ( and im not accusing the other person in this accident ) but these days both bicycles and motor bikes - i dont think get much courtesy from other road users - theve tried to bring  in a rule - you give them the lane - so if they are in the left lane - you go into the right hand lane - you give them the lane - you dont miss them by 2 feet - i obey that   where physically possible - because i rode a bike for years to keep fit . These days nearly every 2nd week - someone riding a bicycle is killed 
    Bike vs Car. Only one winner in that collision.
    7.00 at night. Black car. Bike one headlight. Maybe rider was wearing black with a black helmet.
    Motor bike riders don't wear hi vis.
    Rider does nothing wrong but comes off second best.

• ManchildManchild    679 posts
    On the radio this morning, Brad Hardy just took a 3 wood to Hayden Ballentyne

RIO likes this post.

edited March 2019
    Manchild said:

On the radio this morning, Brad Hardy just took a 3 wood to Hayden Ballentyne

More like every club in the bag.
    Not sure Fremantle can afford to have the media offside in their current situation.
    Brad and Freo has become personal.
    "Ross the Boss" has single handedly turned a lot of the media off.
    When there are a lot of empty seats at their games this year, the penny may drop that their fans deserve better and offield success is as important as on field.
  • oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Deto, You actually made an intelligent comment. Well done. ;)

RIO dislikes this post.

oldhendo said:

Deto, You actually made an intelligent comment. Well done. ;)

Well thankyou Old Hendo. Have a nice day.

oldhendo likes this post.

RIO dislikes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Can the pair of you cut that 5hit out...The season is about to start and there is no room for forming friendships and respect, based on mutual admiration now!

jum, detonator likes this post.

:x

RIO likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Rance gone for the season. Massive shame for the club and fans.

Tivers dislikes this post.

RIO said:

Can the pair of you cut that 5hit out...The season is about to start and there is no room for forming friendships and respect, based on mutual admiration now!

Come on Rio. Even the Palestinians and Israel have the occasional 24 hr cease fire.
    But your right. Season starting so no more Mr nice guy from me.
    Been slagging off on Freo too much lately. Taken the eye off the ball in regards to the other 16 clubs.
    Pie predictions this year.
    Darcy Moore to miss half the season with hamstring trouble. Moore and Treloar to "come out" and reveal they are in a relationship.
    Buckley's offield indescretions will derail the club to the point where they miss finals.
    I'm back
    B-)

oldhendo, RIO likes this post.

Welcome back Dick, i was trying to be nice as i believe you will have a bad year. Kennedy will be in and out all year, the poster boy looks like he has eaten a pig and will be lucky to come back, Darling to slow and your clubs drug culture will rear its ugly head again. L-)

=)) =))

detonator, RIO likes this post.

brady dislikes this post.

oldhendo said:

the poster boy looks like he has eaten a pig and will be lucky to come back

Hahaha

RIO, jum likes this post.

Pies :-$

RIO likes this post.

• bradybrady    1,452 posts