Race 8- Liam Neil
Race 9- Quick Stride
Race 10- OneOnTheWood
+1 -1

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

Comments

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    edited April 2019
    Going to have a sniff at Kiwi Legend again tonight......luck in running needed but as good as any in the race. Should have benefited from last weeks effort.
    Currently $26 fixed with WA Tab.
    Balcatherine has to be a knock ....inexperienced....first time around GP...inside back row.... and meeting some decent fillies....could be proved wrong but has a bit to overcome first up.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Kiwi Legend hey - good luck to it

Only comment i will make is that on TAB.Com it is $41 fixed

There used to be a Friday publication in NSW called " Trot Guide " ( you could buy it other here ) they use to have a jingle/add on the radio over their - If you havent  got a copy of the Trot Guide - then it is a wealth hazard

Well  if you havent got a TAB.COM.AU betting acct ( especially if you like things at odds like i do ) then it is a wealth hazard

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    R1: One For Sassy is a fantastic 1/3 bet tonight. Sit behind the fav, Soxy grinding it Sassy will have every opportunity to run on and I think is a big chance.

R2: Rosies Ideal. Big fan of this girl, just keep going forward and kerp your dangers behind you.

R3 Ardens Concorde. Was disappointed in the negative drive last start. However driven negative tonight he can win but this is more a throw at the stumps.

R9 Vrai Amour. Couldn't get into it last week but chance of an upside down race this one.

Good luck all

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited April 2019
    Am going for a four leg all up tote...
    1. The Bucket List - Place.
    2. Warfare - Win.
    3. Ideal One - Place.
    4. Quick Stride - Win.

VillageKid likes this post.

Bunbury - Going for all up tote Woodley treble...
    Orphan Reactor - Place.
    War Club - Place.
    Mega Moolah - Win.
    Markovina said:

Kiwi Legend hey - good luck to it

Only comment i will make is that on TAB.Com it is $41 fixed

There used to be a Friday publication in NSW called " Trot Guide " ( you could buy it other here ) they use to have a jingle/add on the radio over their - If you havent  got a copy of the Trot Guide - then it is a wealth hazard

Well  if you havent got a TAB.COM.AU betting acct ( especially if you like things at odds like i do ) then it is a wealth hazard

Might be overly altruistic of me Marko but I only bet with the agency that has returns to the three  codes legislated as an obligation. 

JayJay, savethegame, VillageKid likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    I have had a look at the form all the over the place - and cant see anything i really like

So i have had 2 small $10 e/w bets both at the $81 at Bunbury

Race 2 Mission Glory

Race 7 Come Get Me Go

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Can't find anything at GP tonight all too short interesting only one hall horse tipped out of all of you, won four last week and suspect he's in for a big night.
    Going to Bunbury for some value
    Ignite the Passion Deni Roberts
    Santana cruiser
    Walkabout creek driven forward last start as though things were expected flat tyre pulled up. At his best some hope at good odds.
    edited April 2019
    Not much luck for Ardens Concorde gilga @$44 and $8 if got a clear run think would've been right in the finish.

Luis Alberto - excellent run, hiting the line hard - he's much improved, not shirking it at all. Another win should be close.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

edited April 2019
    Orphan Reactor - becomes the first horse to miss a place after sitting on the leaders back at Bunbury since Bay Brigade ran fourth to Captain Forlese in 1972 b-(

Good call Marko at the long odds on Mission Glory.
    Thanks for that riders had a good go at ardent Concorde and Louis Alberto not sure about drive on Concorde but anyway that's racing ????
    Curmudgeon - ^:)^
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts

Going to have a sniff at Kiwi Legend again tonight......luck in running needed but as good as any in the race. Should have benefited from last weeks effort.

Balcatherine has to be a knock ....inexperienced....first time around GP...inside back row.... and meeting some decent fillies....could be proved wrong but has a bit to overcome first up.

Kiwi Legend!

curmudgeon likes this post.

Go marko
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

Bloody well done there mate, hope you got the better odds! Enjoyed booting it home from the couch.

Sorry curmudgeon kiwi legend

Thank you very much....ended up with $68 fixed......yum yum
    edited April 2019
    Curmudgeon Legend - The Milky Bars are on you!

When he went straight to the front I did sit up a bit. There was, when at his best no better driver than that guy. He's still pretty good today. His father was one of my favourite reinsmen.

edited April 2019
    Have been saying it since before the Pinjarra Cup - their is a different winner in these races every week - we've seen El Jacko, Always Arjay, Handsandwheels, Vulcan Tin, Our Jimmy Johnstone, The Bucket List plus others all salute. Tonight Curmudgeon and Kiwi Legend!

edited April 2019
    Coming off two good Bunbury efforts I thought the run last week when restrained to the rear from the same barrier was a great sighter. 
    The front wasn't up for grabs last week but Chop Chop realised it was tonight....that was the key.
    Happy with the result but was wishing I had really unloaded after he lead so easily.
    Been a great day ....granddaughter born .....Katanoi Beach wins for @Kane_26 and family plus grandad backing $68 buck winners.
    Life is good.

• tofarkennardtofarkennard    177 posts
    See race named in memory of john stampalia if bloke im thinking of not that old and a real nice bloke rip
    Interesting runner in next cheap thrills 100s being offered good draw, no trial form, from strong stable wouldn't be putting in there for the experience
    LG - life's good. Well done curmudgeon because we all know how much of a roller coaster it can be - punt and life.

So that's who @Kane26 is, mums the word, but for goodness sake not another one! How many of them are there?!!

curmudgeon, Kane_26 likes this post.

edited April 2019
    The barrier one faves tonight...
    The Art Form - nope
    Lord Willougby - sorry
    Always Arjay - try again

However the next gate one favourite Warfare is the biggest certainty since What A Nuisance won the 1985 Melbourne Cup!
    Sheer Royalty was a tough stayer....might have a bit e/w on her son Writing On The Wall to cause some late pain to Warfare over the 2500m ....bit contrarian of me riders but I am in form hahaha

edited April 2019
    Thought Warfare looked pretty good when an in form Vincenzo couldn't get past him. Think will be improved too - Justin Prentice might have a good one here.

Should lead comfortably on it's gate speed that night.
    However at 1/4 or 1/5 he'd wanna!

• ToepuntitToepuntit    241 posts
    Did I just hear correctly at Bunbury
    A 33.8 quarter, lordy me drivers n WA have no balls at all
    A few decent roughies tonight...with Kiwi Legend the longest priced winner - well done again Curmudgeon - then again I did throw out Warfare @$1.20 :O) 8-|

edited April 2019
    I thought the Deni Roberts driven Forhonourandglory trialed more than adequately recently for a race of this nature and is $12 fixed...Bunbury of course