Race 4- Im Soxy
Race 5- Saying Grace
Race 6- Maczaffair
Race 7- Fizzing
Race 8- Marcotti
Race 9- Livura
Race 10- Shockwave
+1 -1

Chris, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Will they run tonight? 50km plus wind and buckets of rain in Manji at moment. I know its a long way south but very ordinary.
    When conditions are adverse, bet in reverse. Didn't take long for a blow out. Just the 2nd win in WA for Forsa from about 30 tries.
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    L B Harper back in the winners circle on a Friday night too..

Offthebit likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    kiwi legend gone the kiwi in the mud 2500 suits him good run last week first up. Good to see LB get up lifting horse last 250 with old left hand whip brings back memories.
  • Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Found it hilarious Richie bell suggested they will have to check the brand on four starzzz forsa to make sure it wasn’t the stablemate
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    edited July 2019
    Remember the period where LBH was so dominant that nearly every reinsman in WA was using the left hand whip action including ACL Jnr & Chopper and others too numerous to mention.
    Another fizzing peach from Curly....Gee, it's tough conditions out there.

VillageKid likes this post.

• 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    508 posts
    Absolute pearler from RW.

JayJay, VillageKid likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Offthebit was not impressed.

Be Darker then Kahmal after the 2yo race
    See another 3 Bond horses heading to the USA including tonights winner Saying grace
    I think Ryan suggested Poised To Pounce had more tricks up his sleeve than Penn and Teller and that he had an imminent appointment for the ultimate gear change. That drive might have saved his "furniture".
    Surely Waimac Attack doesn't get up in the last after that Better Scoot clinic.
    JayJay said:

I think Ryan suggested Poised To Pounce had more tricks up his sleeve than Penn and Teller and that he had an imminent appointment for the ultimate gear change. That drive might have saved his "furniture".

Dont think it saved him being 2 stone lighter in the next month or so. Bwahaha.

See another 3 Bond horses heading to the USA including tonights winner Saying grace

Won't be lonely....will be joining recent travellers Benhope Rulz, Bettor Be Chevron, Bettors Fire, Bravo Tex, Bright Diamond, Ideal Tyson, Johnny Disco, Kerrin Joseph, Khun Ratha, Kimani, Lady Dela Renta, Liberty Rose, Lord Willoughby, Luis Alberto,Macchiato, Mary Catherine, Mighty Mr Sharkey, Mister Spot, Mitch McGuire, Our Max Phactor, Rock Diamonds, RunRunJimmyDunn, Soho Chelsea, The Freedom Fighter, The Spinster, Tisadream, Abraxas Blues, American Boy, American Bootscooter, Covered N Diamonds, Delightful Offer, Donegal Rundlescreek, Fernleigh Rebel, Foxy Dame, Harry Hoo, Mach Time, Messi, Military Master, New World Order, Our Zak Whitby, Quite A Delight, Rockin The Boys, Rub Of The Green, Run One Over, Rycroft, Simply Susational, Soho Wall Street, Sprinter, Zach McGuire.

TrackBias, VillageKid likes this post.

• MorganJamesMorganJames    175 posts
    No Right Rein on She Could be Good in the Last At Pinjarra..
    Disgusting 

No Right Rein on She Could be Good in the Last At Pinjarra..

Disgusting 

Interesting comment
    Just wondering what more you want them to do? horse under pressure giving all to the line. not bolting, no held up for a run, but you want them to hook wider?

How about giving your horse a chance and pull out at the 500 in front of James Butt she was a strong second favourite.
    Surely at that part of the race it was the right move what happened after about not bolting and not held up doesnt affect the point of not pulling out at that part of the race.
    Punters like to get a run for their money.

How about giving your horse a chance and pull out at the 500 in front of James Butt she was a strong second favourite.

Surely at that part of the race it was the right move what happened after about not bolting and not held up doesnt affect the point of not pulling out at that part of the race.
    Punters like to get a run for their money.
    So you want the horse to go at the 500m to be 4 and 5 deep a the corner as it has a history of hanging and getting rough when pushed off the track.
    So the fact it wasn't held up, or went to the line hard held shows the right decision was made by saving ground through the middle and not being pushed off the track, it would have finished 10th had it gone when you wanted it to.  
    Are you saying punters didn't get a fair run for their money? 

The fact she was a STRONG second favorite as you put it, was more to do with the fact of what stable it was in and the stable/driver combination. NOTHING about its form warranted it to be 2nd favorite,  Hadn't run a place in its previous 9 starts. 

Hasnt hung or gone rough for a very long time and Pinjarra is a bigger track where she has never had an issue..She has been racing friday nites in the top mares company and finishing just behind the likes of 
    Our Angel of Harlem 
    Rosies Ideal 
    Our Alfie Romeo
    Lady De la Renta   
    Good enough to pull her out in my opinion.
     i just hope she is driven in the same manner from here on in and she dosent go wide.
    If by a long time you mean 1 month ago or last start then yep your 100% right

JPG
    JPG
    SR.JPG
    Sorry 2 months ago, darn public education.
    That was with the old trainer  :-j
  • rooster321rooster321    186 posts
    Obviously talking through your kick, would of run closer to last than first if he pulls out at the 500
  • OffthebitOffthebit    597 posts

Be Darker then Kahmal after the 2yo race

Geez you blokes are now mind readers.....bloody genius's.
    Obviously the time off from knocking a couple of horses down has done him the world of good.
    You guys didn't seem to have much to say about those drives, just cherry picking the good ones?

Cant_Refuse likes this post.

If you were on El Jacko you really got a great run for your money ..

Yeah cause cause leading up the 3 deep line would have run 100 yards last and 3 wide and 3 back coming 6 deep on the corner would have been better.
    What would u suggest he do champ.
    How did you rate the drive on king of swing then MJ?
  • ToepuntitToepuntit    241 posts
    Anywhere other than on the pegs tonight has been absolute poison,
    Can’t for the life of me understand how anyone can like this track,
    No wonder the greyhounds are getting more funding than harness

Glen likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    edited July 2019
    Toepuntit said:

Anywhere other than on the pegs tonight has been absolute poison,
    Can’t for the life of me understand how anyone can like this track,
    No wonder the greyhounds are getting more funding than harness

absolute disgrace. Just pack it in then should. Sell the place and race somewhere else. Wont get me back as a punter for a while now.

Glen likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

Yeah cause cause leading up the 3 deep line would have run 100 yards last and 3 wide and 3 back coming 6 deep on the corner would have been better.
    What would u suggest he do champ.

I was on El Jacko and as you know I don't mind getting stuck into your mate Ryan (or any driver if I'm on and I think they cook it) but it really was a case of a race that just didn't work out for him, not a lot he could do except wait for another day. Hard to tell as he was obviously pretty much untested but I thought the horse looked a tad disappointing as well?

Just a night to forget most runs I think. 

2lifetimewinners likes this post.