Race 5- Cut Above
Race 6- Rock Me Over
Race 7- Convert Denario
Race 8- Eloquent Mach
Race 9- WildWest
Race 10- Marcotti

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    Backing Vampiro again tonight hoping that he is driven positively early then gets a sit close up on Herrick

VillageKid, freodockers likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Race 1 if an upset it's Speed Man good each way value and follows the fav out, can't see too much going forward from out wide so he won't be far off the speed.
    Race 2 I keep getting stuck on Vincenzo perrugia at good odds but he Will need some luck also good each way odds.
    Race 4 our jimmy j should get a nice trip over the 2500 with stablemate keeping an honest pace on in the breeze good e/w
    R3 A win for the battlers! Hope you are enjoying it in front of the fire @JayJay and not taking on these conditions on the road tonight
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,890 posts
    Well done to Jay Jay - only needed a run around the home turn - got blocked for a while  - but one he got the run - bang

I wonder if he went to the track - boy is it a rough night weather wise -  that wind blooody hell

curmudgeon, cisco, freodockers likes this post.

Gilgamesh said:

Backing Vampiro again tonight hoping that he is driven positively early then gets a sit close up on Herrick

Good to see a nice positive drive, that bloody Ryan Warwick bloke is a star!

Chariotsonfire, ozzguy88 likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,056 posts
    Tongue in cheek, Gilga..

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Yep on him too best horse in race
  • JayJayJayJay    7,630 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Hope you are enjoying it in front of the fire @JayJay and not taking on these conditions on the road tonight

No, I succumbed...it just doesn't sit right to have horses going around and not be there, so I picked up the toys, reloaded the pram and headed up the highway...drive up was "interesting, nearly turned around at Donnybrook, shocking conditions, freakish wind gusts. Got to GP and sunshine before race 1 ...but it didn't last long. As wet as I can recall it for many years, how they kept going is amazing and hats off to track staff and the mobile driver. Drive back was just constant heavy rain......thought Clarenden Hustler ran some sort of race, very pleased with his effort, he deserved to run 3rd but just peaked a tad, Tiger did it at both ends, got a sharp turn of foot and a sharp drive,  and Cut Above loathed, hated detested the conditions which were pretty horrible out the back by race 5. Forget she went around.
    Vincenzo has been running some big races just needs a draw and a clear run to the breeze and he will win hopefully at odds one to follow.