In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 25 Non Members

Comments worth a post but not a thread

West Australian Racing

Comments

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Flanders said:

I see PETER Harvey has been engaged to ride Chix Pic on Saturday. Is he related to Paul? Or is that the guy who used to be on the news ... Peter Harvey..................... Canberraaaaaaaaaah

If it is the bloke from Canberra, the horse will be carrying a lot of dead weight.

RIO, Flanders likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    its ok... theyve replaced him with Paul... they couldnt get hold of Peter..

Flanders, RIO likes this post.

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Chris Parnham on Manhattan Money(Pinjarra race 3)...if only the punters could cash out/jump off in the home straight :-&
  • spinkingspinking    3,739 posts

See there is going to be a bit a LOT actually put in to the Westspeed bonus for WA bred horses

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    just looking at the fields today for Northam. What is a maiden handicap race 2?
    spinking said:

just looking at the fields today for Northam. What is a maiden handicap race 2?

48+ for non winners

spinking likes this post.

JustanL dislikes this post.

Unraced male horses 4yo+ get treated as 60 raters. I've always thought this was way too high and means that horses get through their classes too quickly.
     After all, they could stick this unraced horse in a C5 and still be 1kg over the limit!

spinking likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Does anyone know who Stephanie Bakranich is??? Has some nice tried horses so i've assumed she is connected to someone in the industry
  • udontknowudontknow    483 posts
    edited September 2019
    RIO said:

Does anyone know who Stephanie Bakranich is??? Has some nice tried horses so i've assumed she is connected to someone in the industry

gets the left overs from justin warwick i here

RIO likes this post.

• ThewogboysThewogboys    58 posts
    Rio she started out in the game as a pre trainer fior Justin, hence why she has a few of his former cattle in her care

udontknow, RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Thanks guys...got a few with in with a chance today...Good on her for having a go.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Pike is riding over in Singapore tonight. Interesting :)]
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Angelic Ruler very stiff today at Caulfield. Fantastic first up run.
  • whipitgoodwhipitgood    10 posts
    detonator said:

I don't bet on Gero because I don't do "picnic races".

What's Dongara then?
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Dongara is the 'Rock lobster capital of Australia and if you prefer the coffee stop before Geraldton or 'Dongara' isThung-arra, the local Wattandee people's name for the estuary adjacent to the town, meaning 'sea lion place'.
    OR a location for.. Yes..Picnic races.