G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 36 Non Members

Headquarters' Wednesday 29/1/20

West Australian Racing
Race 6 - Over the 2200 looks a terrific betting race with one corporate betting $6 the favourite, and many between $7 and $12...will stick with the Justin Warwick pair around double figure odds - Nice Go and Volkswagon Frank - both going quite well. Jarrad Noske and Mitch Pateman to ride, will be surprised if one at least not in the finish with those two hoops, in what though looks to be many hopes.

Race 5 - Much barking going on in the suburbs for the popular Rosie Red Dress, must be a chance on the Geraldton run!
Also look for sharp improvement from Cockatiel, recall the mare running a good second in the Belmont Oaks, interesting runner second up from spell. Can win!

Some other good races on the card too.
+1 -1

Dodgey94, Gilgamesh, SLIPPERGOLDEN likes this post.

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited January 2020
    ....and a smokey in the last race at double figures, quiet run first up, then off to Geraldton when narrowly beaten by Cool Serentity - the Sean Casey trained Wiener Waltz, no surprise to see dance to victory.

Also a wide open race, the quaddie should be a good one if fortunate to lob.

hash likes this post.

• Dodgey94Dodgey94    125 posts
    All over rosie red dress boys,couldn’t back melros with stolen money she’s burnt my pockets to many times ???? ay tee em also looks a nice chance.

udontknow likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited January 2020
    Quote from Ridersonthestorm33..... Race 5 - look for sharp improvement from Cockatiel, 

Agree Riders with Cockatiel and Pagan Image the big danger. Quinella.

I also agree about an outsider in the last but not the same horse. If it gets a start Vital Blast is the each way bet of the day 

My other main selection is R6 Celtic Court who should be fit enough now to turn things around for the Popemobile
    edited January 2020
    Just had a crack at the poor mans quaddie - the running double...
    Donation on Race's 5 & 6.
    First leg - Rosie Red Dress, Cockatiel, Pagan Image.
    Second leg - Unending, Celtic Court, Nice Go, Mystery Cargo, Doc Friar, Volkswagon Frank.
    3 x 6 - 200% - $36.

Go the Rich Man Quaddie Riders...

R4 Fire Sale stand out then a few others
    R5 Cockatiel and Pagan
    R6 Celtic & Navy & Frank & Doc
    R7 Vital & Illustrious & Tinto & Vermont 

Vermont Lady is another roughie that can run a big race fresh

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

Leave Rosie out your quddie you will miss out this horse what ever beats her will win the race put it that way so there going to have to be good.
    Appreciate your confidence Dodgey
    Her first up run was huge and I really do think she’s a serious galloper a lot better then class three company put it that way,we can only hope as it is racing but I’m pretty confident.
    Good luck mate, after the terrific win of Bossy Rose at nearly $17 on tote there's more than a bit of credibility there.
    Thanks mate :))

We can only hope I really do think she’s a good thing

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• JellJell    1,201 posts
    Stirling Estate in the last after being scratched two weeks ago [-O<

H-BOMBER likes this post.

So anyone from here heading down to kojonup picnic races on the 22nd of February?
    Only if there's a good thing running!
    All square,Rosie red dress,Melros beach,ice maker should all win there last year I had three rides for dad 2 winners and a second
    edited January 2020
    All Square pretty sure won the final race at the previous Toodyay raceday, looked ok in that company too, then backed it a place at York and think ran second from memory...not sure after that.

Dodgey94 likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Excellent Dream
    Yulong Earth
    Rosie rec Dress

Multi around $18 for win

• SectionalmanSectionalman    3 posts
    Race 4.
    Yulong Earth  
    Best of the Day
    Yeah all square is a handy little horse then won a class 5 race and run two seconds it’s last 2 starts
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Dodgey94 said:

Yeah all square is a handy little horse then won a class 5 race and run two seconds it’s last 2 starts

How did you improve it on the great Peter Fernie? That's a rare feat and one you should be proud of.
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    George Grljusich  had all square for four runs 2 wins and a unlucky second when mervyn beat it,then only had  it for one more run, approx.six weeks later.. Fernie couldn't improve it on George. 

hash likes this post.

Just beach work mate training her out of a paddock and keeping her away from the track

Rodent, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited January 2020
    Knowledge of training 0.0%, but the beach work for horses hear nothing but praise for it, they must love it for the legs and the mental well being.

Use to help cure my aches and pains after a few rough games across the half forward line. Badly sprained an ankle - down to the beach - seven days later fine - hardly got a sniff in a final, but the ankle was as good as gold!

Cocky a late scratching...won't harm Rosie Red Dress chances..am going to replace Cockatiel with a horse who has a very unusual name - Smith.
  • The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    Smith was stiff last start. E/W special for mine.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Smith was a big firmer when the markets opened and finally draws a gate today too
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    anybody else give Street Fair a chance in r5...the one with rosie in it?
    if i'm still awake for the last I may have a rouble or 2 on keepers tale...
    :D
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Gee Yulong Earth is a head case. If they work it out it could be anything
    The tip from the camp for $17 winner Bossy Rose last week was strong and was a bullseye, Rosie Red Dress maybe the best $5 odds bet of all time - but it is horse racing..anything can happen!
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Gee Yulong Earth is a head case. If they work it out it could be anything

Protest
    Just saw the head on briefly - looks 50/50 on first glance.
    Dismissed - there was a fair bit of bumping but as they said the winner was always going to win. Worth a throw at the stumps though.