Who's Online

0 Members & 29 Non Members

Comments

• 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    508 posts

Maybe NZ as well 2ltw

No Doubt at all.
    Hope it dosent turn in to a Blue Magic scenario
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

I agree 2ltw, funny all is very quiet on this one including this site.

Well spill the beans captain courageous. You haven't exactly stated to much in this sentence  
    :-@
  • MrSmartArseMrSmartArse    17 posts

Hmm read this EPO in regular micro tests boost ability, and not necessarily testable.

In NZ our leading trainers, who dominate all group racing in NZ, publicly advertise ‘their’ Blood Solutions services. One can only guess what might happen should they have a blood solution client trainer who was competing again their own trained horses in $100k to $1,000,000k races. This top trainer partnership have the monopoly on public blood solutions service in NZ horse racing. No one in our NZ harness horse policing division seems prepared to challenge this.

Our NZ policing divisions also do not publicly declare that blood spinning is lawful and permitted. Yet it is permitted in NZ, as our industry controllers (HRNZ) passed a rule that enables spun blood to be jugged back into a racehorse 2 days before racing. This is in lay terms is what HRNZ prohibited substance rule says, viz:

The HRNZ regulations relating to Prohibited Substances (see copy of 2014 HRNZ Regulations here on this stated web site) and note that clause 7.11 enables some aspects of blood spinning, where it says excluded from those regulations re out of competition banned practices are administering:

“platelet rich plasma (PRP) and interleukin 1 and interceptor receptor antagonists protein (IRAP)…”

The same prohibited substance rules prohibit a trainer using Vicks on a horse’s nose pre-race — or rubbing muscle soreness lotion onto muscles pre-race? Seems that something is rather imbalanced.

As well, out industry’s chief vet advisor is also a multiple player/participant in our NZ industry, with serious perceived conflicts… so suggested changes from that quarter are unlikely.

— David W Phillips / Pokeno, NZ

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Both codes last twenty years----The better your vet ,the better the trainer you are--,has become the mind set.---Some trainers should get boxes at the vets ,save the travel.

freodockers likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    The best two things that orginated in N.Z. was Mount Eden,------Also the time when two kiwis fought over a half-penny- and copper wire was discovered.-------- was the other thing.

freodockers, curmudgeon likes this post.

• Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Latest stewards enquiry on rwwa website gives more information to the west Australian story.
  • Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts

Latest stewards enquiry on rwwa website gives more information to the west Australian story.

Got a link for us?
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    RWWA carpet sweeper must be out of action!!!
  • RWWA carpet sweeper must be out of action!!!

I tip my hat to them, finally they look like doing something.

Cant_Refuse dislikes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    What has Clinton Hall got to hide by not handing his phone over.
    I don't know the laws surrounding this behaviour but surely more could be done to retrieve his phone.
    Reminds me of an incident 10 years ago where a person was caught with multiple viles of EPO. Nope we won't follow him to see where he's taking them, we will just get him instead.
    At this stage I would say the brush is out and the "broom" is still in hiding.
    A leopard never changes its spots.

Offthebit likes this post.

What has Clinton Hall got to hide by not handing his phone over.
    I don't know the laws surrounding this behaviour but surely more could be done to retrieve his phone.
    Reminds me of an incident 10 years ago where a person was caught with multiple viles of EPO. Nope we won't follow him to see where he's taking them, we will just get him instead.
    At this stage I would say the brush is out and the "broom" is still in hiding.
    A leopard never changes its spots.

Guilty until proven innocent
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    "Innocent til proven guilty" hand over the phone.
    "Guilty til proven innocent" don't had over your phone.
    Pretty simple.

"Innocent til proven guilty" hand over the phone.
    "Guilty til proven innocent" don't had over your phone.
    Pretty simple.

Got all the facts have ya? Or just slandering a bloke after you have heard one side of a story?

He did surrender his phone and the stewards returned it the same day, then they wanted it again and he said no as it was the only POC with his children who dont live with him and they couldnt give a time as to when he would get it back. But hey let’s just start attacking the bloke without both sides of the story

Toepuntit likes this post.