West Australian Racing

Comments

• TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Average viewing Balranto. 
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts

Average viewing Balranto. 

Should have run 2nd clearly.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    How's Kirby's form placed on 3 at big odds in consecutive races..I failed to jump on board ugghh.

hash likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts

How's Kirby's form placed on 3 at big odds in consecutive races..I failed to jump on board ugghh.

Kyra ($1.90 fav) and Kirby who fell under any other listed, that quinella for the jockey challenge paid $13
  • whereamigoingwrongwhereamigoingwrong    260 posts
    > razor > horse was beat fair and square? its a cat I remember a similar statement about Magnifisio you people are amazing. I was told the my bubble burst maybe this time it’s a ?

> razor > horse was beat fair and square? its a cat I remember a similar statement about Magnifisio you people are amazing. I was told the my bubble burst maybe this time it’s a ?

Don't take it personally. Everyone who follows racing has an opinion. Your job is to sort out who is worth listening to and who isn't. You've enough runs on the board to suggest you get that part right more often than not.
     This razor isn't real sharp.

meatpie likes this post.

Not really backing the card but I did have one bet in the first race and backed the odds-on winner. I then got the early quaddy and main quaddy. Sometimes racing feels a bit too easy and then you get the days where you have lots of bets and don't get a collect. It ebbs and flows.

Chris, Manchild, meatpie likes this post.

• meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    Rodent said:

Don't take it personally. Everyone who follows racing has an opinion. Your job is to sort out who is worth listening to and who isn't. You've enough runs on the board to suggest you get that part right more often than not.
     This razor isn't real sharp.I
    I think the white and green colours got more cred than most and I think country clubs more than happy you supporting the whole industry.

whereamigoingwrong likes this post.

• ElitistElitist    365 posts
    Steward report interesting for race 5 and seemingly no fine?

MAGIC WILL REIGN was a late withdrawal at 11.41am when it was ascertained that Trainer Mr A Durrant’s representative had presented the incorrect horse on course.

• meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    Elitist said:

Steward report interesting for race 5 and seemingly no fine?

MAGIC WILL REIGN was a late withdrawal at 11.41am when it was ascertained that Trainer Mr A Durrant’s representative had presented the incorrect horse on course.

Stable reported it when they arrived on course, hours before first race.