Chris Lewis         15.2%
Aiden De Campo 15.0%
Michael Grantham 13.4%
Shannon Suvaljko 9.7%

OTHER
Kima Frenning      29.5%
Chris Alford          21.1%
Greg Sugars        20.7%

Can't wait for Offthebit to rip those statistics to shreds.
+1 -1

Gilgamesh, VillageKid, JayJay likes this post.

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Interesting topic Chariots 

Seeing i follow and bet on  Harness Racing Aust wide - i will give you my current  best 2 drivers in each state - and then i will give  you my best 2 ever - the big 2 - and i have followed  Harness Racing for over 50 years 

And i am not interested in number of wins and strike rates - i mean no one on this board rates Teddy Demmler ( except me ) yet Teddy was the 1st Australian to reach 3000 winners - and Russell Roberts once declared on the TV that Teddy was the best driver in the world 

Tasmania 

(1) Mark Yole - well balanced and knows his form
    (2) Rohan Hillier - class driver - Tassies Gavin Lang 

Honourable mention to Adrian Collins - doesnt get many drives - but as evidenced by his last 2 wins on Blackbird Power - he is a talented reinsman

SA 

(1) Wayne Hill - polished driver - sit sprint - or vigorous
     (2) Dani Hill  - best female driver in Aust - overcome shocking injuries - full credit to her 

Ive left Ryan Hryhorec out - i just think he gets a little bit excited at times to his detriment and i cant rate Ken Rogers - simply because he has yet again ( 2nd or 3rd time ) he has been given a lenghthy disqualification for substance abuse - and the previous time or times -it was serious drugs

(3) Qld 

(1) Hayden Barnes - i really rate him - natural light weight - terrific driver 
      (2) Pete McMullen - again a lightweight - topnotch driver - not frightened to make an early move 

Honourable mention to Petes 2 sisters - Dani and Narrisa - both very good drivers -and also Adam Sanderson who is a very good driver 

Victoria 

(1) Chris Alford  - deadset champion - stood the test of time 
        (2) James Herbertson - outstanding  young driver - future star - well not really - because he is a star now 

Honourable mention to Mick Bellman - very strong driver - left hand whip driver  - and horses lift - reminds me of Lindsay Harper in his heyday

NSW 

(1)  Luke McCarthy - you cant go past Luke - wins all the big plums - never panics
       (2) Amanda Turnbull - dashing driver - just wins race after race

Honourable mention to Jackson Painting -  stable driver for the astute D Kennedy barn based in the NSW Riverina - and im sure if JP moved to Sydney he would more than hold his own 

WA 

(1) Chris Voak - i think he is currently the best driver in the state - freelance driver - he can be very strong - he can lead all the way - he can sit and sprint - he very rarely  drives  a bad race - eg -lookat that race at Bridgetown - ima Tiger - ( i was on something else ) hadnt won  for about 6 years - at the end of the race - i said Voaky was just too good - the drive was just too good . If i owned a top interstate pacer - and i was bringing it to GP for a big race - id put C Voak on it

(2) Shannon S - ive sung his praises often - never misses a beat

As for the top 2 ever - and by a healthy margin - Chris Alford  and Trevor Warwick - they tick every box - but  why i admire those 2 greatly -is they have got that intangible asset - that tremendous will to win - and you could see they got a real kick a real buzz out of winning 

I rate TB Warwick the best ever - i just thought he has  a tiny bit more style than Alford - just a smidgen more class 

Now i better get back to work- but i work from home - so i can please myself - ha 

Gilgamesh, JayJay likes this post.

• ToepuntitToepuntit    241 posts
    edited March 2020
    Not a bad SR for a supposed hack