Who's Online

0 Members & 23 Non Members

Ascot Saturday 11th April

West Australian Racing

Comments

• SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    3.4.6.7.8.11 in the last leg.
  • TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Nice ride on Paddy. The other Shadow is just in rare form. 
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Fav was weak after being given every chance..
    No better calling the placings there our Dmac, stating either Cryptic Love or Daishio for 2nd..CL ran 2nd.by at least a length and Daishio didn't even run 3rd

@-)

oldhendo, detonator likes this post.

• NgawyniNgawyni    738 posts
    Yep called Speeding Comet 5th. Did the same the race before - called Midnight Banquet 5th. 

In race 3 called a photo for 3rd (margin 0.5 lengths). In race 8 said Criminal Code and Cambist in a 'good go' for 3rd (margin 1.3 lengths).

This has been raised numerous times before. He must be aware of the criticism but still does it. 

oldhendo, detonator likes this post.

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    Sometimes you hear a race caller get unusually excited and you think they must have had a bit on the winner. Maybe that's what happened ?
  • mattymatty    45 posts
    Can’t help but feel for Peta Edwards getting time for coming out on the corner on King Blitz. I thought it was insignificant Compared to Mcnaught on Wednesday on sky five and she got a reprimand. What a joke!

Flanders, jum, Desperado likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts

No better calling the placings there our Dmac, stating either Cryptic Love or Daishio for 2nd..CL ran 2nd.by at least a length and Daishio didn't even run 3rd

@-)

Stuffed the last 3 races in terms of the placegetters, particularly who ran third.
    Reckon he may have lost “the edge” ??
    :-B

Thunderstruck, oldhendo likes this post.

Yeh mate it probably is getting worse.
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    matty said:

Can’t help but feel for Peta Edwards getting time for coming out on the corner on King Blitz. I thought it was insignificant Compared to Mcnaught on Wednesday on sky five and she got a reprimand. What a joke!

Yep, there are certain individuals who get away with plenty and they are happy to out the rest. Definite double standards.

jum, detonator likes this post.

• DesperadoDesperado    119 posts
    matty said:

I thought Mcnaught was going to fall on a couple of occasions in the 6th just on straightening and again about 150 out. Clipping heels with the runners in front of her.. 

Manchild likes this post.

• ElitistElitist    365 posts
    matty said:

Peta should cop more time for her ride in the first at Albany.
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    Elitist said:

matty said:

Just had a look after seeing you're post... jeezus that was bad. Lucky the other runner didn't fall
  • psychopsycho    652 posts
    I see Jason Brown and Renee Forrest were "admonished by stewards and reminded of their obligations in relation to the Bio Security rules" I would have thought these two would know the rules and implications of "being safe in these times" Stewards report does not say what the breaches were, maybe it was minor, maybe somebody knows more than me !!! Perhaps it is a case of so many new rules that have come in in a short space of time. 
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    yes the latter new rules and procedures changing regularly and not just in racing regarding this virus going round, it's hard for everyone to keep up with the amount of info and changes thrown our way  

psycho likes this post.

• meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    Elitist said:

matty said:

think the one on the inside of the interfered horse angles out and caused almost as much interference.
    only my opinion but think there enough doubt for her not to be suspended.

curmudgeon likes this post.