In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 14 Non Members

Comments

• Buddy123Buddy123    208 posts
    Man Booker gone..

Chelsea dislikes this post.

• NevershowsurpriseNevershowsurprise    995 posts

Maybe so but you do have to remember the winner was first up in how long the other horse it beat home last start did it not.And he was  out in better lanes in my view third up for a group winner  if u are on it each way its a good kick.No knock on trainer at all he can train  just hard to follow form in place in my view.

Easiest place in Australia to follow form, you’re just a shit punter mailman

Flanders likes this post.

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    edited May 2020
    Carocapo got run over in the last 100M but you wouldn't know it listening as I was. He was called as 11th with a gap from 10th ? He actually finished 6th having just been caught on the line by Rockon Tommy for 5th. I know it's not important but listening on TAB Radio I thought he must have compounded from the 300M or further back. He had Pym's Royale finishing in front of him ??

As stated earlier, winner only. The rest rely on the photo

• WhatisthepointWhatisthepoint    181 posts
    When the jockey on top of said horse is going about 1 sec slower to the 600m  then he did last start and could not hold a position  he does not know what he has under him..Gave it to much to do and did not use horse  in my view.Which is y a horse like the winner first up less fitness can get away with it.I know what **** is  and that part of it  goes on to much.I say more  but i like to feed mushrooms like u **** and keep u in the dark.Crawl back under your rock NERVERSHOWSURPRISE.u need a clue.
  • spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    M.Lane. & K. Yuill killing it at the moment

Gilgamesh, H-BOMBER, Voodoo, Manchild, LETSDOTHIS, thefalcon, squid69, TheDiva likes this post.

Winsumlosesum dislikes this post.

• NevershowsurpriseNevershowsurprise    995 posts

When the jockey on top of said horse is going about 1 sec slower to the 600m  then he did last start and could not hold a position  he does not know what he has under him..Gave it to much to do and did not use horse  in my view.Which is y a horse like the winner first up less fitness can get away with it.I know what **** is  and that part of it  goes on to much.I say more  but i like to feed mushrooms like u **** and keep u in the dark.Crawl back under your rock NERVERSHOWSURPRISE.u need a clue.

Like I said, shit punter.

Thinking about it Winsum . The only conclusion I can draw about you disliking that post is that the combination have beaten one you have backed. That being the case I can understand but M Lane one of the good guys of racing . And hat off to K .Yuill doing the work and getting rewarded we all like to see that don't we?

Gilgamesh dislikes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    They've hit the wrong button, surely. How can you not be happy for K Yuill. A year ago to near the day she was interviewed after "rare city win". Now riding doubles and trebles. Well done I say
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Congratulations on your 8000th post Bomber.

Lane was having a woeful run not too long back and there was an inference or two on here about his issues. Things have improved dramatically for both of them.

Voodoo likes this post.

hash dislikes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    " an inference or two on here about his issues".......right sentiment Slip but wrong trainer.

spinking likes this post.

hash dislikes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Sigley was having a rough trot, not Lane.

hash dislikes this post.

• MorganJamesMorganJames    173 posts
    Fair tipping effort by the Train  3 winners  a dead heat and 4 placegetters from 8 tips.

hash dislikes this post.

Just to clarify Rodent didn't like your post because the bloke was having a rough trot . But that's correct about who the inference was supposedly about. Agree MJ fair effort by the train

hash dislikes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Rodent & Falcon both correct. My error. I was in the wrong lane.

hash dislikes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    All this commotion over a stranger disliking a post 8-X
    Bit harsh Hash. Morgan James was giving credit were it was due and you even disliked that

hash dislikes this post.

Winsum hasn’t even replied to spinking’s comment, for all we know it could have been an honest mistake

thefalcon, spinking likes this post.

hash dislikes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    :))

thefalcon likes this post.

• WinsumlosesumWinsumlosesum    138 posts
    Must have accidentally hit dislike. Didn’t even realise until now!
    Bigs fans of both Kyra and lane.

spinking, hash likes this post.

I think Hashs account has been hacked by the mailman
  • WhatisthepointWhatisthepoint    181 posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqaFRD0YFYI
    Gets good about 19 minutes  in like i said some **** rides in race.Should be more of this then we can help people like nevershowsurprise lol.

bigorangecat likes this post.

spinking said:

I think Hashs account has been hacked by the mailman

It’s all me mate haha back to normal now no more disliking posts for no apparent reason :)>-