0 Members & 22 Non Members

Rosie Red Dress - Not even with stolen money

West Australian Racing

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Wobly running rail at mount barker Dodgey. Jock nearly got unseated
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Dodgey94 said:

Ice maker is at the vets mate didn’t you watch the run.

I watched the run. it  was a well beaten commodity before it shied at something and hit the running rail which the jock was lucky to stay on. The winner went straight passed and was probably 3 lengths in front when that incident took place to be fair mate.

spinking likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    What happened today then? Didn't see the race but midfield it appears.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    someone should have a talk to the connections....anyone who falls for their thimble and pea deserve what they get...

Thewogboys, jum, MinesACorona likes this post.

• MinesACoronaMinesACorona    184 posts
    Some questions regarding RRD and then today at Bunbury

Jambo & Mambazo

Two horses both been racing like a busted ass in places like Moora & Collie one misses at long odd and the second blasts home to win.
  • chatskychatsky    20 posts
    Thought id google Paige Kenney after the bizarre plunge on here horse in the last. Sure enough she has a record of positive swabs. 

Reading further, the WA stewards would have to be rivaling the QLD stewards with their utter contempt for integrity. The 2nd positive swab in a month and the stewards fined her LESS!!!!! the 2nd time, because she had already been fined. What an industry. 
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Bizarre plunge in the last? Are you talking about Flower Of Scotland? Why would it be bizarre? I had it on top and was very happy to get $9. It didn't surprise me that it was heavily supported.

Buddy123, Uttsy likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    Rodent where in your assessment did you have Uncle Dick today? Reminds me of the other Smith first starter you tipped to us months ago that won on debut over a staying trip except this ones trial form was nowhere near as good
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    hash said:

Rodent where in your assessment did you have Uncle Dick today? Reminds me of the other Smith first starter you tipped to us months ago that won on debut over a staying trip except this ones trial form was nowhere near as good

Impossible to rate. Full brother to Fontainebleu and 1/2 to Uncle George so it was definitely a possible winner. I didn't back it but if you knew it was going ok, it would've been a great bet as the field was ordinary.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    That trial form :-&
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Rodent said:

hash said:

Impossible to rate. Full brother to Fontainebleu and 1/2 to Uncle George so it was definitely a possible winner. I didn't back it but if you knew it was going ok, it would've been a great bet as the field was ordinary.
    also closely related to Falcon Crest  ;)
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Stable is in fair form was there any money for it? I didn't even look at the race until after I saw hash's post.
    not really, opened short and drifted slightly. 
  • ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    The owner of Italian Job said it needed the run. Drifted accordingly. They're not machines.
    this thursday meeting was fair dinkum scraping the bottom of the barrel... :-B
    Same trainer and jockey combination yesterday in race 3. $2.80 out to $6.50,0 6 wide the trip from gate 5, beaten out of sight. How is this information from the stable making it to the betting exchange?
  • UttsyUttsy    129 posts
    Didnt it jump from 11 of 14?
    Horse was gross unders to begin with.
    I love a cynic, but cant pick up what you're putting down.
    My apologies, you are correct, jumped from 11.
    chatsky said:

Same trainer and jockey combination yesterday in race 3. $2.80 out to $6.50,0 6 wide the trip from gate 5, beaten out of sight. How is this information from the stable making it to the betting exchange?

Was still unders at $6.50
    You’ve got a beef with a particular trainer it seems.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    I’ve always had good results with that stable. Even from the early days with Westriver Kevvydon
    edited May 2020
    Ive never heard of her until 2 days ago. That race piqued my interest because the betting across the board was too strange to work out.

So I thought I would find out a bit more. She trains out of a location called Hopeland (never heard of it). The even more baffling betting in that race was a horse trained by Jo-Ann Leeson. Where does she train out of? Baldivis (never heard of it). Its the neighboring suburb to Hopeland. 

They're next door neighbors. Remarkable. 

Imagine my surprise.
    Looks to have an agenda this newbie..wanted Graham hung drawn and quartered if I recall correctly and now is on this trainers case :-?
    Yes that's correct. I did want a longer sentence for the jockey convicted of pulling his horse up. 
    Up to you how you "drive" your social media experience mate, but you don't know much about Perth racing if you had never heard of the trainer your currently potting.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Heap of horses trained out of hopeland and baldivis. I would say that corridor is where 70% of the horses come from.
  • UttsyUttsy    129 posts
    hahaha that is a good laugh. Two trainers live in neighbouring suburbs and have horses backed in on different days. Wow the mind boggles hahah hope you're stocked up on tin foil Chatsky!
    might be struggling a bit on the punt is my guess. 
    You misread my post Uttsy. They were backed and layed in the same race. Both moves as strange as each other. 

Diva - if only you knew....
    how come choreographer was so short, 100/1 previous start a few days earlier and ran a shocker??
    are we going to question the integrity of the trainer every time there is a plunge in racing? most times its not even stable money... 
    Black Ducati is $4 to $2.70 for Saturday. I guarantee you that is just the smarties taking the early overs and probably no one from the stable even saw $4. 

Manchild likes this post.