G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 15 Non Members

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Bolted in might Be a force the eels.

Am eyeing off my these days not so mighty dogs to cause an upset on the central coast on the weekend.
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    Might be Faiders year 8-X
    Won't be St George's! Seems like an underwhelming 2020 for them reckon the coach might be on shaky ground too.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts

B-)

Won't be St George's! Seems like an underwhelming 2020 for them reckon the coach might be on shaky ground too.

My even more underwhelming Dogs(rip Dean Pay real soon?)play the dragons next week..They are our bunnies of recent years but we were that shit I'm even doubtful we can beat them [-(
    Faiders ?? 8-X

Nevershowsurprise likes this post.

• NevershowsurpriseNevershowsurprise    995 posts
    They were Pathetic in defence the faiders
    Defence is mostly attitude. They will be better....can't be Faders if they never actually lead tho @BlacksAFake  :-??
    As soon as I declare them,they let me down,always have,always will !!

As soon as I declare them,they let me down,always have,always will !!

I hope you didn't back them? I saw the TAB were tweeting 'bets' in the thousands...and you know when they're pushing anything it's unders
    Cowboys had already let me down Saturday night..ended up somewhat pierced but I think i had the raiders as the 2nd leg of my already dead multi..

Who wins today's underwhelming contest? Actually think it might be an ok game..
    I suddenly feel a bit better...that I'm not a St George supporter..
    Raiders(-4.5) v West Tigers/Joey Leilua(WST) anytime tryscorer @ 10.80  [-O<
    edited June 2020
    With the advantage in fit players they may overrun Manly in the 2nd half but atm their just average the Raiders..TRK are you throwing things at your tv yet?

Stuff me that Manly fullback is a FREAK!
    Standard Raiders @Thunderstruck...they were a silly price too. Don't know why i refrain from backing Manly every time they play us.
    Didn't see prices assume Raiders were unders? 1.40 odd?
    Can't say I like Manly but they have been admirable under the pump.
    Raiders were $1.60, Manly were ~$2.30-2.35...it was almost a flip of the coin imo amd Manly have had the better of recent matches
    3 backs down when turbo did his hammy...and still win with a 1 man bench, bloody big effort =D>

therealkramer, Nevershowsurprise likes this post.

edited June 2020

3 backs down when turbo did his hammy...and still win with a 1 man bench, bloody big effort =D>

Injuries aside, both sides deserved exactly what they got.
    How good was Manly, that was pure guts.
    Raiders poor again.

8-X

8-X
    If we get Bateman back we'll be ok. Still 5th with improvement to come.
    TRK I don't watch your boys much but that pommy halfback is he any good? Wasn't today but generally steers them around ok?

I've had a spec(mug?)bet on my underwhelming Dogs to lead at 1/2 and fulltime @4.80
    edited June 2020
    He's a definite upgrade on Aidan Sezer. Curtis Scott(centre) is probably gonna be dropped next week against Parramatta...he was the player who was left grasping at air for the Turbo try and his form as been off since the season resumed. Bailey Simonsson probably comes back into the side on the wing, Cotric to centre. We're not scoring points. Bailey always looks dangerous in that regard and is in my top 17 every week
    Raiders?  :-?
    8-X
    We didn't deserve it anyway....I was gonna take a Eels/Sivo(anytime scorer) multi :-SS ~X( L-)

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Raiders are a long way off
    2nd raiders try was off a blatant forward pass(couldn't the eels do that captain's call b.s?)so you could argue they shouldn't have ever levelled at 24 all anyway.
    So although letting in two late tries isnt ideal yes the best team won.
    The Eels lost Moses tho, so the Raiders were always gonna be a shot, whether that pass was called forward or not. The two late tries showed when the Raiders chase points, how many points they need doesn't matter. They only throw the ball around when they get behind and that's when they're dangerous becos they're unpredictable.