G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 30 Non Members

GP-3/7 Gold Bracelet 2yo Fillies

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1-   Our Perkins,  Carter Michael,  Disco Under Fire,  Maximum Demand
Race 2-   Cut Above,  Parisian Partygirl,  The Black Cardinal,  Our Rhythm n Blues
Race 3-   Boom Time,  Walsh,  Alta Rhett,  Affluent Bell
Race 4-   Robbie Easton,  Lightning Jolt,  Destined To Rule,  Extreme Prince
Race 5-   Just For Love,  Benesari Lane,  Secret Reaction,  Bettor Beach Belle
Race 6-   Mandy Joan,  Queen Shenandoah,  Just Rockon Bye,  Radiant Amber
Race 7-   Ultimate Offer,  Divinia Bellezza,  Major Artist,  Rebel With A Grin
Race 8-   Double Expresso,  Miss Lamarr,  Sports Package,  Red Hot Lady
Race 9-   Chicago Bull,  Vultan Tin,  Chiaroscuro,  Golden State
Race 10- Infatuation,  Cyclone Banner,  Sammys Ideal,  Black Jack Zac

+1 -1

curmudgeon, cisco likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    R1: If Our Perkins can sit 1,1 on the back of Disco Under Fire he is a great chance but there’s every chance Carter Michael pops around to the breeze and puts him another spot back. I expect Our Perkins to drift and be back able but at the current odds I’d rather play Neighlor to lead throughout and Carter Michael to control from the breeze or come with 1 run.
    R2: A Boy Named Rosie might get a sit right up on the speed here with the 11 shooting straight to the pegs, EW all day.
    R3: Affluent Bell wins on a repeat of its last effort.
    R4: Interesting race, nothing for me.
    R5: Just For Love is massive unders. If it goes like it’s last run it bolts in but if goes how it did last time it led it can’t win. Much rather back the consistency of Secret Reaction, hopefully Aiden puts her in to it early and she gets her chance.
    R6: Managed to get a bit on Just Rockon Bye @$7. Her form lines are by far the strongest and she is multi dimensional so she can go whenever the opportunity comes up.
    R7: Nothing for me.
    R8: Had a very small bet Red Hot Lady a place more hoping she can get across rather than being confident.
    R9: Beat up job for Bully here, extra 20% on any multis.
    R10: Cyclone Banner is racing very tractable this time in, I think he can sit outside the fave and win.

Good luck all.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Just the one meeting to concentrate on tonight....guarantees nothing except taking longer over the fields between races and having some outlandish novelties ...in hindsight.

cisco, VillageKid likes this post.

• Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

R1: If Our Perkins can sit 1,1 on the back of Disco Under Fire he is a great chance but there’s every chance Carter Michael pops around to the breeze and puts him another spot back. I expect Our Perkins to drift and be back able but at the current odds I’d rather play Neighlor to lead throughout and Carter Michael to control from the breeze or come with 1 run.
    R2: A Boy Named Rosie might get a sit right up on the speed here with the 11 shooting straight to the pegs, EW all day.
    R5: Just For Love is massive unders. If it goes like it’s last run it bolts in but if goes how it did last time it led it can’t win. Much rather back the consistency of Secret Reaction, hopefully Aiden puts her in to it early and she gets her chance.
    R6: Managed to get a bit on Just Rockon Bye @$7. Her form lines are by far the strongest and she is multi dimensional so she can go whenever the opportunity comes up.
    R8: Had a very small bet Red Hot Lady a place more hoping she can get across rather than being confident.
    R10: Cyclone Banner is racing very tractable this time in, I think he can sit outside the fave and win.

Good luck all.

This may well upset some but Matthew Scott would need to have performed miracles to have turned neighlors form around.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Gilgamesh said:

Good luck all.

This may well upset some but Matthew Scott would need to have performed miracles to have turned neighlors form around.

Hard statement to argue with, I’m just banking on the grade of animal and leading to be the boost the horse needs.

Some may argue an ownership change may have released a hand break :P
    Good aggressive drive by Dylan. Improved run Carter Michael. Neighlor raced as his form said he would
    The little mare is on Fire, well done JayJay

VillageKid, cisco, Markovina, JayJay likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Backing up on Extreme Prince tonight should get good run through any pressure early the could finish over the top. Good run last week just no hope from inside

Gilgamesh, Thepluckygambler likes this post.

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited July 2020
    Gee the late drift($1.35-1.65) told the story there for Robbie Easton. Slow off the arm and race over :)]

Backing up on Extreme Prince tonight should get good run through any pressure early the could finish over the top. Good run last week just no hope from inside

Looked the winner
  • ZimmermanZimmerman    80 posts
    Gee was waiting for the driver of the 2nd placed filly to ease wider when clear 300m from home but alas driven quieter n held up till last 75m. Can’t blame driver and i see the filly wears spreaders but one tends think if C. Voak or H hall jnr were abroad they may have been braver
  • ZimmermanZimmerman    80 posts
    Looking at replay of bracelet may have been difficult to angle wider around tiring horses. Nice effort to get second and good luck to connections next run
    Fixed odds at the moment $1.22 Bull to win or $1.24 in a head to head bet with Vultin tin or even better $1.26 to win if you take him with the 5 and 6!