G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 25 Non Members

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    who's gonna pay 25 bucks for an eagles or dockers face mask..the CV type? i wonder where they were made?  :-?
  • spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    That’s some seriously expensive chips day spa and theme park visit
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Just more idiots....

RIO likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Cotchin as captain allows missus to break the rules. 
    Buckley as coach breaks the rules.
    Their leadership is up there with Daniel Andrews and Troy Buswell 
    =))
    I believe “the big black panther “ tonight showed Again why he is the dominant ruckman in the league.

=D>

RIO, spinking, [Deleted User] likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Inspiring effort by Majak Daw to make it back kick a goal, have the boys get around him and be a part of a big win etc.
    i have no idea whether he is a walk up start week in week out these days ability wise?? but it takes lots of character to get back from where he got to and he seems in a far better place in his life.

The post match interview was special imo.

[Deleted User], RIO, oldhendo likes this post.

Most definitely the premier ruckman at the moment Deto . Also another sterling display by JK his roved goal of NN was a joy to watch . His training partner during the week praised his training efforts during the lockdown. Think he has kicked 15 majors over the last 3 weeks. And definitely been in the best player list over the same amount of time. And idiots like me continue making dumb statements about his so called soreness issues which have plagued him since the start of the pre season full pre season played every game this year game time not managed excelled at training during the downtime (according to his training partner) and now leading the Coleman medal. Super athlete to have done all that while under a soreness cloud. According to some you may even be accused of making dumb/stupid comments to voice ones opinion on the matter

detonator likes this post.

Forgot to add most probably the best game of the year so far to watch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]    46 posts
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

detonator, spinking likes this post.

Chris Scott can coach.

Lets not forget they knocked us out of the finals last year. Monday nights rain slog fest against the Dockers left them vulnerable late in the game and that proved the case.

I questioned Luke Shuey`s leadership earlier in the year but he has shown in the last couple of weeks he has got what it takes.

Unfortunately I reckon Shannon Hurn has become a liability down back. He looks like he is going thru the motions.

In relation to JK`s fitness. I posted previously that if he hadn`t re signed mid last year he would not have played on after the end of last year. He was beaten up and was sore.

I believe he made that statement at a fund raiser in Horrocks (featuring all the Great Northern boys including Harry Taylor). But a decent pre season along with the Covid break seems to have done him the world of good.  

spinking, savethegame likes this post.

Deto do you think another 1 year contract may be offered to JK?. Also hate to be playing in the Mid West comp and coming up against Northampton when Harry and Josh decide to call it quits and possibly play for them. Would have liked to know the banter that occurred between them when Harry worked some magic along the boundary line to set up a Geelong goal

savethegame likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Thought Scott post match comment regarding Nice Nat was Gold regarding the worst thing that happens when Geelong score it's got to go back to the centre.

spinking, VillageKid likes this post.

Reckon JK will go one more barring any injuries. The club will offer him another contract for sure.
    Oscar Allen is the obvious heir apparent but he is only 21 years old. Plenty of years to be the main man.
    As good as Oscar will be, big blokes are slow developers in a footy sense. So at the moment he doesn’t command games and is best served playing 3rd fiddle and pinch hit ruck. (Great position to be in)
    If you were not aware of the history between Harry and Josh and watching the wily old veterans sharing a laugh last night, you would think WTF are they doing. But it was another “light moment” which is needed in a season of so much negativity. 
    I have not always been a fan of Chris Scott in the press and on AFL 360 with his comments, but I agree that the Nic Nat comment was GOLD and true. Geelong had us covered everywhere except for the Nic Nat factor. 

savethegame, spinking likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts

spinking said:

Most definitely the premier ruckman at the moment Deto . Also another sterling display by JK his roved goal of NN was a joy to watch . His training partner during the week praised his training efforts during the lockdown. Think he has kicked 15 majors over the last 3 weeks. And definitely been in the best player list over the same amount of time. And idiots like me continue making dumb statements about his so called soreness issues which have plagued him since the start of the pre season full pre season played every game this year game time not managed excelled at training during the downtime (according to his training partner) and now leading the Coleman medal. Super athlete to have done all that while under a soreness cloud. According to some you may even be accused of making dumb/stupid comments to voice ones opinion on the matter

Oh the little petulant one. JK has been in sensational form now that the mids are getting the ball into the forward line properly. But the nd of the season is when you start talking 1 year contracts for veterans. An you wonder why I have a shot at you.

Have you worked out how fatigue effects kicking goals yet???? Hahaha
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts

spinking said:

Oh the little petulant one. JK has been in sensational form now that the mids are getting the ball into the forward line properly. But the nd of the season is when you start talking 1 year contracts for veterans. An you wonder why I have a shot at you.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    spinking said:

Seven straight four straight he must be very fatigued. Keep going your making a bigger egg of yourself every time you comment. And from what I have heard little is the exact opposite of you. I am not on the Eagles list management so don't think it really matters when I talk about contract extensions
    Word on the street is that today Sportsbet took a lot of smart money on the Dockers from the Joondalup area. In particular from the Joondalup Resort Business Centre Internet.

Over to you Skidmark. 
    :D
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Breakfast special on the Collingwood Breakfast menu in the morning....omelette....simply scrape excess egg off Presidents face. Ed locked up in quarantine....not covid, foot n mouth. Set of Tennis Ed?

VillageKid, Manchild likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    spinking said:

Seven straight four straight he must be very fatigued. Keep going your making a bigger egg of yourself every time you comment. And from what I have heard little is the exact opposite of you. I am not on the Eagles list management so don't think it really matters when I talk about contract extensions

You could've just said your still too stupid too work it out, rather,than quoting out of context....Argh ****, now I'm going to have to explain that too you as well..
    As I said keep going your making a bigger fill out of yourself every time you gob off. You even had to post that crap above 3 times to try and make sense out of it . Still under a soreness cloud is he ?
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    JayJay said:

Breakfast special on the Collingwood Breakfast menu in the morning....omelette....simply scrape excess egg off Presidents face. Ed locked up in quarantine....not covid, foot n mouth. Set of Tennis Ed?

Game, Set & Match for Eddie me thinks!!
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    spinking said:

Deto do you think another 1 year contract may be offered to JK?. Also hate to be playing in the Mid West comp and coming up against Northampton when Harry and Josh decide to call it quits and possibly play for them. Would have liked to know the banter that occurred between them when Harry worked some magic along the boundary line to set up a Geelong goal

The Cripps boys might also join them up at the Northampton Rams when they finish up as well.
    Gee what a breeding ground for footballers Northampton has been for a town/district of only 1500 tops.

spinking, detonator likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    spinking said:

As I said keep going your making a bigger fill out of yourself every time you gob off. You even had to post that crap above 3 times to try and make sense out of it . Still under a soreness cloud is he ?

We may have different opinions, but your inability to stay on topic is mesmerising. One gets the perception you must be in awe of me to be discussing me with others. Thanks appreciate the adulation 8-| ;)
    Think the Cripps boys have a bit of a racing connection VK . I think Sheila Gwynn don’t no if I spelt the surname correctly is there great grandmother. Certainly been some footy talent come out of there
    Nope heard you say that your fat. Obviously like talking about yourself
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    spinking said:

Nope heard you say that your fat. Obviously like talking about yourself

You said you had heard...now you say you read it...a true narcissist, continually changing the story (read lie) every time your challenged.... ho hum petulant child is nearly a compliment for you.
    Heard read same same you said it are you fat or not?
  • ManchildManchild    679 posts
    Cripps boys are great grand sons of Sheila Gwynne. 

spinking likes this post.

Manchild do not know if i have the right horse but did Sheila Gwynne stand the sire Indian conquest. Would have been a few moons ago