G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 25 Non Members

Eastern States Racing

East Coast Racing

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Nice butcherjob by J Kah..fmd your hardwork to back and i'm being fn kind :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]    46 posts
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The_Bull said:

Ihtsahymn ran a really nice 2nd in the Metrric Mile in Darwin today. Great cup trial.

Stepping into the old boy mate? Hard to beat up in trip, i'm a bit wary of the one on the limit Budget King might save on it.

Captain Punch looks a huge chance to 3peat in the Sprint went with a whisker of breaking the 1000m track record first up so is obviously still in peak form.Nice and fresh into it is hopefully a planned strategy didnt want any more weight im guessing.
  • The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    Will wait till tomorrow and see what happens with the market, but at this stage I'd be happy to be on Savatoxl at the price. His record is outstanding and will lead.

oldhendo likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Victorian Racing to continue at this stage:

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Good luck Ihtsahymn, took the $4 with money back second

Thunderstruck, oldhendo likes this post.

edited August 2020
    What a bloody marvellous animal, you beauty Itsahymn !!! :x

The_Bull likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    What a marvel indeed. And what a peach of a steer.

The_Bull, Thunderstruck, jum likes this post.

no better cup ride than that one. 
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited August 2020
    As well as other states the whip rule obviously doesn't apply in Darwin

Why the rave about the win...It should have won as it raced against a very ordinary lot and the only challenger on paper was extremely doubtful at the distance.
    :-@
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    :-*
    An all Aussie edition will still be very good, i reckon Surprise Baby will go very close assuming he returns in peak form..won't know if a couple of potential stars get the trip until the day so he looks a clear topline chance to me.
    Have a blackbooker running in the Coffs Harbour cup The Kingdom, he got back on track at good odds a month ago and should run a big race fresh today, only guessing but assume the 5 week break was due to finding something suitable.
    A few decent chances have drawn wide including TK but Mallyon should have him charging home late.
    Have had a crack at one early at Flemington Saturday, he will get the wet conditions he loves..
    R7 Denero ..i may get screwed with scratchings and any deductions but he also could start pretty short..had no luck last start and should be charging home down the nice long straight.

Thunderstruck dislikes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ^^2000m.... :-?
    Is a query i suppose Falc, only been there once but he is racing and running on like 1 that will get the trip.
    Hope the trainer has put the work into him to keep up to the mark, as he didnt get get fully tested in his last run.Key thing is the track conditions, best ever win was the one at Sandown on the Heavy and it may be real wet at Flemington.
    just been talking to bookielover, besides freezing his nuts off said plenty of rain is expected in the next 24 hrs.
  • squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Moe Race 4 tomorrow. 
    Choir @$4.20 seems like very good value. Well down in class on last run, looks like the 2,050m will be right up his alley. 

detonator likes this post.

Someone was on here wrapping South Pacific recently i think.

Ive got a wrap for it..an I AM A BIG CAT rug, wrap yourself in that :))
    Ollie! :x
    Knocked me off late there but D Oliver is deadset low flying..as good as ever the champ!
    edited August 2020
    Meeoowww Denero, the winner was wide and just in front of it so im sacking this "milky" ..

Someone was on here wrapping South Pacific recently i think.

Ive got a wrap for it..an I AM A BIG CAT rug, wrap yourself in that :))

Tom Waterhouse tipping best bet.., couldn’t have been more wrong

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited August 2020
    100% right and lots of others were spruiking it too..i haven't liked it at any point, had every chance today did 0...
    Slight knock that the stablemate bolts in but i guess that happens a bit and the trainer isnt the one framing or influencing the market 8-X
  • GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts
    Anyone know anything about the Jamie Kah ride in the 2nd at Sake,wow $1.90,and 1st up,judt to to short especially a 1st starter.
    just happened to flick on ch 78 last night about 9.30pm, long interview with clayton douglas, he has a duel licence and is partner of jamie kah. jamie popped in on the interview for a minute or two, with a glass of red in her hand.
    they have quite an opinion of the horse.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited August 2020
    3 of Bob' s are going around on Saturday, keep your powder dry for Showmanship in the Bm84 1400..Sportsbet's Analyst Jules Valance has a MASSIVE wrap on him basically reckons he is Everest bound he is that good.

And two more guns are going around in Sydney too, Masked Crusader and North Pacific..i am multi cured now :P but if i wasn't these 3 gallopers at around 6.50 would make for a solid gamble with a huge chance of saluting.
    edited August 2020
    GLAMOUR said:

Anyone know anything about the Jamie Kah ride in the 2nd at Sake,wow $1.90,and 1st up,judt to to short especially a 1st starter.

Backed into 1.70 and obliterated them...opinion justified.