G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 31 Non Members

Eastern States Racing

East Coast Racing

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Cumani/Kersley combo generally = a moneymaker.
    That Jonah Richardson has system'd basically all the horses i wanna plunge ffs.

Noteworthy is the Heavy 10 at Randwick(f me it really rains for months in Sydney)and Masked Crusader is on the drift out to 1.80.Varda has a clear fitness edge but this fav is arguably one of the most promising sprinters in Aus and i think he still wins.

As to a possible self jonah, futures wise i am on Agreeable at $15 for the Thousand Guineas, she resumes today and i'm expecting her to launch late in the R6 the Quizette , e.w all day she looks a beaut bet.
    Some excuse the heavy track at Randwick but very warm favs are starting to get rolled hand over fist...
    Just watched a potential superstar(some query in really wet ground apparently)BLITZ a decent field by panels...could the 3yo be Everest bound? :-?
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    No.
    If it wins the Golden Rose..i say yes Falc!

Pikey is riding a few at Cranbourne today, just wins the next on Jocat.

In the last a wet track special Category Five bumu Sacred Falls..leads all the way again
    Got planted the trip fmd....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]    46 posts
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts

They won the last at the 'Rat today $17

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited August 2020
    4/10 this season now..and that's his total rides tally too is seemingly just riding for Cumani exclusively atm.

Had one ride tomorrow, Regal Effort that was a decent chance and at good odds but i see it's been scratched..
    *i guess because it ran on Saturday and won lol.
    Very exciting to see how Windstorm goes today you would think very well however i reckon one who will be far closer to the speed Epic Grey can run a big race first up.Has heavy form and the claim cant hurt, young Price just needs the gaps when required.
    I think Tailleur has lost a leg :)]
    1.60 out to 2.50 and every other horse has been backed in....

R4 today they combine with Converging, has wet form and is fit, @$12 is worth a spec at the tricky Valley where he has placed twice also.

oldhendo likes this post.

Widgee CAT......

detonator likes this post.

• squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    A couple of good roughies today,

Randwick Race 7 - Zebrowski in the Winx. Has had two solid trials, not extended in either one. Has won first up and on soft as well. Went through the 3yo ranks quickly in the autumn. Currently $51 and $11.

Moonee Valley Race 9 - Chortomic. In great form this campaign, back to town and ran 4th on a Saturday a couple back. Will handle heavy, first try at distance and up in class but well down in weight. Currently $20 and $4.60.

I think Tailleur has lost a leg :)]
    1.60 out to 2.50 and every other horse has been backed in....

Tabtouch must have had a "promo" for it too, is back into 1.75 so effectively has eased just a little
    Got 2.60 @Beteasy thanks very much :D
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Struggled didn’t it =))

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Miami bound was a black booker in the first at the valley today

jum likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Plenty of scratchings overnight in Windstorm race but he continues to ease...leaders track their today?
    edited August 2020
    H-BOMBER said:

Plenty of scratchings overnight in Windstorm race but he continues to ease...leaders track their today?

So far a DYNAMITE leaders track if u aren't first or 2nd you have NONE.
    edited August 2020
    TheDiva said:

Miami bound was a black booker in the first at the valley today

Good run wasn't it..O'brien has always been adamant the drier tracks dont suit so the 2 "flops" in the autumn were of no concern.
    Roheryn too good, Funstar looked plain i think she is probably a bit overrated.
    Complete swill at the Valley i saw the 2nd horse nearly sideswipe a pig :D
    WOW..Verry Elleegant that was huge!! could cleansweep some feature races over the next couple of months.

Melody Belle is sacked.
  • ManchildManchild    679 posts
    Valley off
    Train wreck, about time
  • PCPC    2,190 posts

WOW..Verry Elleegant that was huge!! could cleansweep some feature races over the next couple of months.

Melody Belle is sacked.

Addeyybb says hello.
    Wgaf about the ring in Addeyybb.This mare could beat it now she has matured anyway...
  • PCPC    2,190 posts
    edited August 2020

Wgaf about the ring in Addeyybb.This mare could beat it now she has matured anyway...

No i don't believe so. Addeybb races in a much tougher jurisdiction for 2000m+ racing which is Europe. Its the best in the world - more depth.