G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 19 Non Members

Eastern States Racing

East Coast Racing

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Apparently 90% of the jockeys at Moonee Valley voted that the course was too unsafe to ride at.
    The other 10% were the jockeys who’s horse’s mapped to be one two out of the barrier.
    Ouch !! 

;)

therealkramer likes this post.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]    46 posts
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    detonator said:

Apparently 90% of the jockeys at Moonee Valley voted that the course was too unsafe to ride at.

The other 10% were the jockeys who’s horse’s mapped to be one two out of the barrier.
    Ouch !! 

;)

Jungle Edge by how far in the Carlyon Stakes!?! A postcode? :-?
  • SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    edited August 2020
    Vibrato in Race 6 on the Sunny Coast. 
    Is in a nice patch of form and at good odds here.

Brad Stewarts ride in the last, Air Spirit, is an E/W chance too. Wide gate, but plenty of time to get across from the chute start.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    PC said:

Wgaf about the ring in Addeyybb.This mare could beat it now she has matured anyway...

No i don't believe so. Addeybb races in a much tougher jurisdiction for 2000m+ racing which is Europe. Its the best in the world - more depth.

Wont happen but i'd love to see a rematch, i reckon the mare may have improved 10%(early days yes but that was a big win)whereas Addeyybb may have peaked and no more improvement now at 6yo and change?

WOW..Verry Elleegant that was huge!! could cleansweep some feature races over the next couple of months.

Melody Belle is sacked.

She loses a leg going in the clockwise direction. Absolutely smash her the place when she gets to Melbourne.

Another problem.. the jockey! wont get a cent of mine while Mcevoy is on i do not rate him needs subbing out imo..i would give Jason Collett a go.

[Deleted User] likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Melody Belle heading home to NZ

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    How many jockeys premierships have Williams and Ollie won between them?
    tony said:

Melody Belle heading home to NZ

Had a feeling they would not be happy with the way she is going, something seems off an injury niggle maybe or she just hasnt come up.

spinking said:

How many jockeys premierships have Williams and Ollie won between them?

About 20, their stars imo.
  • spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    To be a tad more accurate NL  you did say no one gets stuck in traffic like those 3
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts

McEvoy will never be one of mine either. I can’t catch him , Craig Williams or Damian Oliver. Nobody gets stuck in traffic like those 3.

McEvoy is a very well balanced jock though when he’s in the clear.

Reckon everyone has jockeys that they can’t catch.
    Mine are Craig Williams, Glen Boss, Michael Walker. Probably a few others as well. Lol
    Wouldn’t matter who is riding mine at Sandown though. That joint is “Death Valley”

Few knockers on Windstorm tomorrow at his Melbourne debut, i think if there is enough speed on which there should be O'riordan swamps them late like Showmanship did a fortnight ago.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    and just who are these "few knockers"?    :-?
    For starters all the Get On crew almost and i'd guess a few others..its a piddling benchmark 78 ffs all he needs is speed on, that and the headwind will stop the leaders as he levitates late.
    first look at caulfield, maximum 16 horse field, 60kg and the short 1100m could be his undoing. i'll be watching it on ch78 as i eat my cornflakes...
    edited August 2020
    There ya go falc another knocker right there lol

Last win in a F & M 70 and probably a midweek meeting all yours that one unsure 1100 suits her either all wins 13-1400.
    Only has 60 the toppie and looks group class at least..
    Chassis with a sit(if their stopping)is a good at least place chance at similar odds, she has good form behind the picket fence horse Bless Her who will go close later in the group 3 race.

I am struggling to find the winner in the Memsie might have to see how the track plays but near the speed likely to be position A.
    Backed Behemoth last start when he bombed home and maybe he has improved enough for Group 1 company but i'm not convinced.Who wins??
    Reckon Lane(one i rarely catch) needs to be no worse than midfield but preferably a pair closer with cover on Arcadia Queen but can he get a spot...and no way is Saviatiano the best horse in that race i dont think she is group 1 winning class.
    These two and Mystic Journey surely gets a better spot should improve her big mile wins weren't flukes.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    ive backed express pass to beat it. only danger is that it does tend to get back, which is a bit dangerous at Caulfield. first up run was big and its runs in good company last time were excellent. 

And..Express Pass will be charging late with Windstorm as well.
    diva punting in melb. well i never... L-)
    thefalcon said:

The Wizard has undoubted powers :)]

oldhendo likes this post.

• squid69squid69    1,434 posts
    Regal Power to be a big improver second up tomorrow?

thefalcon likes this post.

thefalcon said:

I got some mail from a good friend of ours... who incidentally has been trying to call you

squid69 said:

Regal Power to be a big improver second up tomorrow?

Just needs to settle a bit better.

• Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    The real Arcadia Queen turns up tomorrow 

The real Arcadia Queen turns up tomorrow 

That train has left the station I fear, and come off the track, too. :-< =((

thefalcon dislikes this post.