G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 28 Non Members

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    I was pretty sure he was gonna leave when I heard he wants to play centre and the Raiders have essentially put a road block in his way insisting that he play wing. Not sure why they thought a long term deal for less money would convince him to stay?  :-?? 8-}
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Down 10-0 after 7 minutes i thought wow..have piled on 20 unanswered points since to lead 20-10 at h/t over the Fagons.
    F me got rolled late..couldn't be more shizz if they tried.
    edited July 2020
    Speaking of shizz..Panthers are pissweak so far, their a good chance of getting rolled.

The 4,000 fans there are queueing up for a refund...
    Cleary you (arsey) legend :D that's why i didnt go 13+ ..
    Who let the dogs out? Wins a win when your cellar dwellers..might roll a few at the back end of the season again and with that impetus in to next year maybe far ken do something good for once.
    Upset predicted today, Chihuahas to beat the Wests Tigers.They are $3.10 outsiders

Thunderstruck dislikes this post.

edited August 2020
    $%*& $$&^ $%^$ got done 29-28 FMD... :-q
    Raiders <:-P
    Pretty uninspiring win against a rabble, reckon u can win the comp Trk i'd be doubtful?

Mind you no team is a massive standout and the Panthers aren't unbeatable by any stretch come the finals especially.
    There's been so many injuries this year, no one can be written off and the Raiders want revenge for last year. If the Panthers lost Cleary they'd be in all sorts. Parra got absolutely flogged this week. Penrith & Melbourne are the clear standouts and may well play in the GF. Raiders will get a chance and that's all you can ask. I still believe!
    More fool me i took ur mob at the line of 6.5, you know thinking the roosters are struggling and maybe ur blokes may wanna make a statement on their home deck(of which i still have nfi why it isnt at least something of a fortress)..but nope youse score a levelling try in the 10th minute then nada for the next 70...and lose 18-6 :-bd
    Papalii was injured(shoulder). I hope it's not serious or it's gonna be almost the final nail in the coffin. Not sure why the Raiders can't win  at home more than they do(5-4 v 6-2 Away)....it's not quite Sam Stosur kind of bad, but it's not good either. I was almost tempted to have something on them at $2.75 but the home record turned me off worse than underarm hair on a chick.  :-&

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Roosters rooted?!

Haven't scoured match reports and whilst i assume they rested some players, to get pillaged 60-8 on the eve of finals is far from ideal @-)
    Knights were maybe not a force anyway but having to play a white hot Rabbits side now should see them on the drink Monday week, Sharks to follow suit against the Raiders(who are likely to finish 5th)in the other elim finalTRK?

I'm assuming Parra will stop the rot and win what Is a pretty important game for them thus securing the final top 4 spot.

therealkramer likes this post.

edited September 2020
    They SHOULD have rested them-they were like zombies out there. Feathers everywhere. ~:>

Jake Friend has to have scans for a possible facial fracture which is why the Raiders have half a dozen players today. I expect the Sharks to win and Parramatta also but I wouldn't put money on either happening. Minds are clearly on next week and the results reflect that.

Tough for the Raiders now if Eels win and finish 3rd. Raiders would finish 5th and play Cronulla next week then the loser of Penrith/Roosters then Winner of Storm/Eels. But maybe the Roosters are roasted? You hate to see it 
    ;))

38-28 Raiders. Now we await the result of the Eels/Tigers game :-w
    edited September 2020
    22-16 Wests with 25 mins to go and the Tigers goalkicker has only kicked 1/5. Raiders in line to play Penrith next week. I don't know how I feel about that  :-SS
    28-24 Eels. 

Next week's games(home team listed first)

Panthers v Roosters
    Melbourne v Eels
    Raiders v Sharks
    Rabbitohs v Knights

Highly likely the home team wins in all 4 matches.

Fairly skinny 3.50 multi price or 3.90 if your brave enough to think that the Rooters can stage a decent form reversal up against the form side of the comp basically all year.

I have a multi which i placed late last yr with the last two legs, the Lakers(who just made the NBA Finals)and the Raiders. I think the most likely GF is Penrith-Melbourne. Friday night's game between Penrith & Roosters will decide a lot tho.Either the Panthers are the real deal or the Roosters were playing possum last Friday against Souths.
    edited September 2020
    Scratch that...it's Raiders into Surprise Baby(Melb Cup)...the Lakers multi fell over when Medvedev got rolled in the US Open
    Next week will tell a lot about the Panthers to me their no certs to win it, will be 18 in a row to nab the flag if they go through in straight sets and then win the gf.

If I bet it will be at nearly even stakes Panthers or Roosters leg 1..now both 1.90.
    edited September 2020
    I'm thinking backing Penrith & Melbourne to win it all with a few other legs. If the Roosters win on Friday they take the Panthers' route to the GF so there's a lot riding on it. Let the mind games in the media begin!  :-@

History says no side has conceded 50pts in a game and then gone on to win the comp-at least not in the NRL era('98). But then the Eels(81-83) were the last team to win three in a row so the Roosters are up against history anyway.
    Gee I Have been looking at the multi cash out price for souths a few times lately even at 14 all ...may get it done now but I was waivering... :D
    Raiders <:-P B-)

Well done!
    The new faiders are.. the chooks, any of their supporters would surely have lost hope after the blitzkrieg against South's...

therealkramer likes this post.

Melbourne next week >:/
    Equally important for some, Cambo's gambo got up :-Raiders with a 12.5 start, total points >39.5 and Wighton an anytime tryscorer was 5.50 appx...far better odds were on offer if you liked the Raiders to win.
    I backed them at $2.70...was aware Roosters were $3.50 in live betting at one point but I can't take saver bets against my own team >-)
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    8-X