G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 38 Non Members

GP-9/10 Fred Doy Memorial & The Kersley

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1-   Jack William,  Maras Ace Man,  Sightseeing Anvil,  BettorStartDreaming
Race 2-   Vincenzo Peruggia,  Carter Michael,  Braeview Bondi,  Mister Bushido
Race 3-   PatrickThePiranha,  El Jacko,  Eloquent Mach,  Bettor Be Oscar
Race 4-   The Buckeye Bullett,  Rakasinc,  Queen Shenandoah,  Bracken Sky
Race 5-   Mighty Conqueror,  Convert Denario,  The Bird Dance,  Our Jimmy Johnstone
Race 6-   Just Wing It,  DelightfulReaction,  JB Mauney,  CC Chevron
Race 7-   Be My Rock,  Roman Art,  Just Makemine Diamonds,  Radiant Amber
Race 8-   Our Alfie Romeo,  Typhoon Tiff,  Millwood Molly,  Wainui Creek
Race 9-   Broadbeach,  Blue Chip Adda,  Star FromThePalace,  InTheSkyRocket
Race 10- Jett Star,  Give Us A Wave,  Lavra Joe,  Be Rock Hard

+1 -1

Gilgamesh, cisco likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    Take my grumpy pants off for a bit, looks a great nights racing.

R1: I’m more than happy to take the $5 Sightseeing Anvil to finish all over the top of Mars, think it’s a great bet.

R4: My old mate Blue Blazer is a lovely price again, hopefully the 1 horse can have one of its off days early, cross then hand up to Rakasinc and zap him.

R8: I thought this could work out really well for Miss Sangrial, missed a bit of the price.

R9 Nice price Intheskyrocket, no idea how it wins but can’t go past the price.

R10 Lavra Joe jogged I’m against these last start and you getting a great price about him to do it again.

Good luck all.

VillageKid, cisco likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Tia's Delight thought was big run last week, if gets to breeze could surprise.
    El Jacko normally would be $1.50 in this field from the draw 3rd run back gets his chance.
    Forgotten hway strange drive last run hoping for early speed.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,630 posts
    A dookums number 10 the place in the first 3......$10 returns $115.20. Smarter move would have been $10 bucks all up on the 1 horse in the first 3 races.....$10 would have returned $361.70.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Racing is the most egalitarian equal opportunity pursuit in the world.
    The female driving contingent in WA is causing some headaches for the "establishment" males.

:D

JayJay, Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

Has been the case for decades. I remember when Phil Coulson stood aside from Timely Hostess to give Wendy Dixon the chance to drive her first 'official winner" at GP for trainer Bill Duffy. Was standing alongside him, no one was happier than he was....well, maybe Wendy was. Suspect it was either late 70's or early 80's and it consigned those "Ladies Bracelet" races to history. Of course, Phil's mother Hilda Duncan (nee Coulson nee Thomas) was the first licensed trainer of trotters in WA following the premature death of her husband Charles. She basically took over the entire team.

curmudgeon likes this post.

• sonnysonny    1,056 posts
    Margret Frost , Fran Donahue,. Cant remember the others...
    Race 8 photo finish worth a look at?
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    For the normally poker faced ACL I thought I detected a brief flash of a satisfied smile as he went over the line in the last on Lavra Joe....think he might have given himself a pass mark for the drive

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• AbbysAceAbbysAce    560 posts

For the normally poker faced ACL I thought I detected a brief flash of a satisfied smile as he went over the line in the last on Lavra Joe....think he might have given himself a pass mark for the drive

He would be thinking, wonder why the 1 held the lead?

JayJay likes this post.