G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 26 Non Members

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    @Thunderstruck Did you hear the Dogs basically offered Bateman whatever he wanted before he signed with Wigan?  :)] $-)
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    I still fear for my club TRK I don't think the shit their in is over yet :-S
    Cotric had better get his ring this year becos even making the finals will be a stretch for the next 3 . At least he'll own his own house before he's 25 tho $-) :!!

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Yep big $$$ but maybe not a Comp winning move

Cotric had better get his ring this year becos even making the finals will be a stretch for the next 3 . At least he'll own his own house before he's 25 tho $-) :!!

Wait up..surely he already owns a dump in Canbeera?

Jokes aside he will buy some decent real estate in Syd though surely.
    I’m not sure @Thunderstruck. He’s only 21 so I doubt it. I think the Raiders tried to use the loyalty angle to get him to take less cash than the Dogs offered. 
    Hard to determine a winner in tonight's game, not a fan of the Storm though and the 19 game QLD winning streak spiel loses significance against this opponent, really think the Raiders can give them a run.

Conservative approach adopted though so I have taken your blokes at the line of +8.5(1.68)TRK, their in a multi with Port to win the Afl final tonite.

Good luck.

Penrith will tear South's a new one in the other game I reckon.
    edited October 2020
    I'd probably back the Raiders at $3 but I doubt they'll reach that price before kick off-currently $2.80. It's a different game to last week, where the Raiders blew the Roosters off the park early and then started to see the finish line which they all but limped over. I'm not fussy about how they get it done, as long as they get thru to next week.
  • BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    8-X

When do their first graders come on?
  • I'd probably back the Raiders at $3 but I doubt they'll reach that price before kick off-currently $2.80. It's a different game to last week, where the Raiders blew the Roosters off the park early and then started to see the finish line which they all but limped over. I'm not fussy about how they get it done, as long as they get thru to next week.

They are putrid tonight the Faiders

I'd probably back the Raiders at $3 but I doubt they'll reach that price before kick off-currently $2.80. It's a different game to last week, where the Raiders blew the Roosters off the park early and then started to see the finish line which they all but limped over. I'm not fussy about how they get it done, as long as they get thru to next week.

They are putrid tonight the Faiders

:-<
    :-q :-q
    At least Cotric will be coming our way in form... 8-X

At least Cotric will be coming our way in form... 8-X

He was equal parts good and bad  >-)
    Disappointing..plus I dislike them "mikes" aka the storm.

Go the Panthers I say, Barrett to leave on a high with a premiership ring and hopefully in the next 2 years will have us back up the pecking order.. [-O<
    I'll be watching tomorrow night, it should be a great game. Souths been a bit like the Raiders, written off about 4-6 weeks ago and finished full of momentum. If they can start better than last week they'll be in with a shot. Raiders showed what happens if you start slow and compound it by making simple errors. Three of those first half tries should not have happened-not at this level.
    At the risk of a self jonah it looks likely Josh Addo Carr will be Bulldogs bound next year..he would be a great addition we need firepower and pace.
    I read there was some possibility of a switch to fullback or a preference from him maybe but that may have been just guesswork on the bulldogs forum.
    I've heard that rumour too. They're really gonna have two wingers who want to play other positions tho? Cotric(centre) & Addo Carr(fullback). There is speculation the Dogs may be in the market for Kyle Flanagan to pair with Blake Green in the halves as the Roosters go into full panic mode 
    edited October 2020
    Hate the Green signing why o why?...allegedly may stay at Newcastle and coach I read recently..here's hoping.

Dogs are good for Cotric to play centre we're weak in most backline positions anyway :-S but I think Zelezniak is pencilled in for 1 wing and re Josh if he signs I'm unsure on the fullback switch that may not be his wish but a Dog's fan's wish..off the top of my head we need a fullback too so there may be some shuffling.The new boys as star signings may have dibs depending on Barrett's approval as to what works better for the team
    I think Hopoate will partner Cotric in the centres.
    Young bloke about 20 Jake Averillo is a potential no 6 so therefore....

Kyle Flanagan is a yes we need him too and I think he is a very decent player? 0nly 35 games or so game still developing, terrific goalkicker and he would thrive under Barrett I reckon.
    If they get Flanagan it's a steal. I can't understand the hate directed at him-it's flat out bizarre. Blake Green is a one year deal so it's not going to hurt your cap long term...might be a good mentor-Barrett is pretty good himself-if they do happen to sign Flanagan tho.
    Yeh i guess as a mentor wouldnt be too bad and not much coin.

Young Flanagan very poorly treated have never liked those rooster pooftas, come to the dogs son we will treat you better..and we need that type of player.

I'm bullish Trent will be a good fit for us, full rebuild phase next year win close to half of our games then hopefully be a finals force in '22.
    Jack Wighton, 2020 Dally M medallist. Raiders officially have the #1 player in the game  <:-P :-bd

James Roberts reportedly not going to be at Rabbitohs next year. Expect the Bunnies to announce JAC after the GF now  :)]
    Hope not plus isn't he a centre Roberts?, also hope the Dogs don't chase him far as the poor second option.
    He is, you'd imagine a reshuffle would be in order it's just strange Roberts' on the move especially since Bennett is coach. You don't move a player on if you're not trying to make room to sign someone else.  Add JAC to that backline and Souths are a problem.
    I haven't really seen much of Jaxson Paulo or Corey Allen but we're talking about Josh Addo-Carr here. Unless he has his heart set on playing fullback in a team that won't play finals footy, you'd have to think this is a chance?

1.Mitchell
    2.Johnston
    3 Graham
    4.Gagai
    5. Addo-Carr
    Anything's possible apparently Allen is on the outer too..which makes more room..don't want him either JAC or try for others they seek now and reload next year.
    Wait and see early next week I suppose would love him at the dogs but he isn't the messiah JAC.

Flanagan is allegedly a lock and Burton the young gun 6 at Penrith a maybe after Nov 1...And we could use a 9 if only Smith plays on we can go after his younger namesake at the Storm or Grant maybe im a bit foggy on those two it's information overload.
    SO much speculation WOW..the bulldogs forum is one fd up place..im scared to join @-) although I imagine other clubs fans and forums are a tad fez too.
    Banned 3x from the Raiders forum before i gave up. They were convinced I was an alt of a banned user who must've inflicted some serious emotional torture. Talk about broken humans! Everything I predicted has since come true so I only ever check in when we lose for the meltdowns and the endless lols they provide.

:)) can be humorous at times but some are vicious and or nuts .