G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 35 Non Members

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    It just proves every club has dickhead fans. I didnt care that much apart from the mods tying my hands by warning me or blocking me every time i fired back.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    That's also the other big prob, mods on some sites think they have power.

Bet some of your fans are still going off atm even though you had a good season.
    That was absolutely the case but sometimes the mods are the owner(s) of the site so power comes with that. I welcomed them to check my IP address to confirm whether I was an alt or not and they wanted no part of it. I wonder why? Trust me, the Dogs don't have the monopoly on idiots in their fanbase that's for sure  :-h

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Who do you favour Trk?
    Hoping the Panthers get it done they have the talent, worried the other mob will be too professional though..
  • The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts

James Roberts reportedly not going to be at Rabbitohs next year. Expect the Bunnies to announce JAC after the GF now  :)]

I'm hearing the Bulldogs in the driving seat to sign The Fox. A switch to full back looks likely.

Hope so Bull we need a marquee star like him and he would work well with Trent Barrett I reckon.On the outside of Cotric in our new beaut backline :x I'm dreaming and hoping for such a thing.

Who do you favour Trk?
    Hoping the Panthers get it done they have the talent, worried the other mob will be too professional though..

After last week, I’d have to say Melbourne but my side were pathetic. If you like the Panthers though the price is definitely appealing
    Slightly controversial start with a penalty try, wish JAC had of barged over for my same game multi.
    3 mins later Panthers get one disallowed WOW..may not be their night.
    edited October 2020
    One way traffic :x
    Doesn't matter to the result but the bunker don't even understand the shepherd rule lmao at these muppets...
    =))
    F me that Brandon Smith is a bull, please play on Smithy so we have a chance to sign him :D
    He is the GOAT. Watch the way he directs traffic ;)
    Their scratchy though lots of errors and penalties conceded..Bellamy would be grumpy as right now.

The_Bull likes this post.

@bull..get nervous mate this may not be over 8-X
    Safe now but I'd say a bit lucky overall.

F me that Brandon Smith is a bull, please play on Smithy so we have a chance to sign him :D

Harry Grant seems to be the one who is likely to kick up a stink and leave. He's on record saying as much. I guess it helps that Brandon is more versatile?  :-?
    Either or really but he would be awesome hoping for some big signings this week mate.
    Burton from the Panthers seems a chance. He ain't getting a start stuck behind Luai

For what its worth I think both Smith's will head to the Titans. I hate the thought that Cameron would go and not retire, but it would probably be better for the game if he guided the Titans around for a season or two...
    Well at least he won't be going to the Broncos.

See what happens I guess there was no announcement when he was on stage.
    I thought he might hang with Bellamy for one last year together play on even as Captain/Assistant Coach.

I dgaf really I just want the Dogs to sign some quality players.Next week we shall see if we get any more over and above Kyle Flanagan.
    He's not gonna play for any other club imo. The fake retirement post game celebrations aside, I don't see him playing for any other club and for that reason he won't sabotage them by playing on and seeing Harry Grant activate the release clause in his contract
  • The AFL really rammed home the mantle of the number 1 Code. Absolutely pulled the NRL’s pants down in the ratings.

VillageKid likes this post.

Flanagan announced on SM that he’s leaving the Roosters. Surely an announcement from the Dogs is imminent @Thunderstruck? Newcastle were the only other suitors I heard mentioned and that was on the assumption Pearce ended up back at he Roosters-I would be shocked if that happened considering how readily they tossed him aside to sign Cronk
  • Kyle signed with the dogs for 3 years

therealkramer likes this post.

I saw a rumour that Angus Crichton might be moved along to sign that wunderkid Suaalii(apparently shedding Flanaghan alone wasn't enough)who was going to union then staying with Souths..now he wants to be a Rooster? Crichton has FINALLY stood up this year after defecting from Souths for HUGE money. Roosters are bloody ruthless.
    The speculation and rumour mill is exploding I'll just wait for notifications from the Dog's then I'll know it's a locked up deal.
    Half these journo's at least regurgitate the same shit and or just throw darts and see what they can make up.

Think we might get Burton next week as for JAC who would know that might drag on depending on which journo is to be believed.
    I'd say the JAC signing has more chance becos Melbourne want a player back in exchange for releasing their representative winger. The Dogs have reportedly suggested Reimis Smith, son on former NRL player Tyran. The Burton rumour is pure speculation at this point.
    As I said dunno about any of the many rumours actually happening but your right Reimis Smith they might accept then again some say its gonna drag on til after Origin hence I'm not getting my hopes up.Apparently the old man is a dh i dont really even remember him playing myself name is vaguely familiar.

Barrett's association with Burton and him sitting behind Leui and Cleary again next year points to a move somewhere he can play his position, also being under a coach he has done some development work with and probably likes would appeal as would a decently upgraded contract..they usually take a couple with them.

I'm staying off that forum for a bit too much b.s going on :))

I'm staying off that forum for a bit too much b.s going on :))

This is what happens when your club has a **** season .Everyone must go!  ;)) :-q