G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 32 Non Members

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Hope you've got your snacks @JayJay ~O) <:-P :!!

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Why is Wighton playing out of position at centre ffs.
    That try wasn't on him-Tupou had to stay on his man. If you leave the wing you absolutely must wrap up the ball.
    That was only partly the reason for the question(but maybe a genuine centre calls Tupou out of taking Gagai)moreso didn't he play 6 all year? Why not slot into 6 for Keary?
    Gutherson as well, where are all the blues decent centres?
    Gonna be a CARVE UP so doesn't really matter but hasn't been smooth.F me JAC is a supreme finisher 2 games in a row he has served me well as an anytime try scorer.

therealkramer likes this post.

edited November 2020

Gutherson as well, where are all the blues decent centres?

Staggs, Trbojevic, Latrell all injured. It's either Wighton/Gutherson or blood rookies. Even Papenhuyzen is injured
    Yeh ok fair point, COTRIC is in the squad too? Probably a bit risky too I guess playing wing.

Ps..Ben Hunt for Qld, is a dead set average player that fella we have looked much better minus a Munster led maroon team.
    I just saw the head on replay, maybe half Wighton's fault-he does have a habit of giving his opposite room and almost invariably recovers. He doesn't bring Gagai down til he's already passed so it's debatable whether he stops him if Tupou stays on his wing. That's something(leaving his wing) that probably cost Cotric his spot in the team after his debut.
    edited November 2020
    All forgiven mate, good man Wighto =D> is one strong lad.
    How good a kicker is Cleary!

cisco likes this post.

Unfair to Cleary he has been super all round tonight after a flat game 1 amongst many who were.
    Walker & Cleary have been outstanding

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Yep 100% agree both were dominant.

Great decider at Suncorp in the making c'mon Blues!
    Hats off to Fittler, punted Keary and it paid off in spades.

therealkramer likes this post.

Dog act by that cane toad FAGGOT Jai Arrow when Tedesco was knocked into next week he rag dolls him when he is in a virtual vegetitative state..youra mike hunt of the highest order m'fer...

Nsw are going to have to dig deep without the best fullback in the NRL out for the game.
    The commentator geniuses thought Wighton would go to fullback when Gutherson the Parra fullback is playing centre..wow their a bright bunch.

This game is bullshit, the Blues are Mc'fd :-q
    Good player Wighton but is clearly not a centre, hasn't had much if any impact all series..

Hate Munster so i refuse to wrap that prick ever but Harry Grant wow he will be a better player than Smith in the long run..The Dogs are emailing his manager a 900k a year for 5 yearsoffer as I speak(I wish)what a player he would be in most teams if not any team :x
    Controversial penalty try goes begging and I had JAC as an anytime tryscorer for my multi ffs.

Good player Wighton but is clearly not a centre, hasn't had much if any impact all series.. 

Dally M five eighth of the year & Dally M Medallist  :-@ :-?
    Not potting him he just played out of position so impact wasn't there, maybe kills it if he played at five eighth?..Gutherson didn't perform great was also out of position..an opportunity lost tonite to go the 3peat they got out enthused tonight across the park.
    Wighton showed enough in 5 mins at five eighth to support why he should have played there all series. Walker was great in game 2 but he was quiet last night. Keary should not have played in game 1 over either of them. And Papenhuyzen was fit and should've played last night.

Yes that was my point perhaps the selectors Ballsed it up from the start.

The halves got "munstered" Cleary tried hard though and Tupou was far less effective, not sure they win it if Tedesco stayed on the park?
    Qld did what they have done dozens of times overwhelmed the opposition for at least 60/65 minutes then hung on, rarely have the Blues been able to counter it over the years.
    Holmes hangs onto that ball at 20-6 and it's 24 or 26-6 so it shouldn't have even been that close but it would've been if Tedesco was still there imo. Munster is THAT good tho and we had no player that could match him. Credit to Wayne Bennett-he made the adjustments after the game 2 thrashing. Wighton or Luai at 6 next year for NSW
    Barrett's got another Panther @Thunderstruck-Burton signed from '22 onwards :)]

Aye :D f me that took some time but finally it's done.Hopefully will be a gun for us and that makes a decent set of halves those two boys, now wait to see if we can get him for next season may be a chance if Penrith feel generous...
    Yeah there's speculation he'll be there next year and that's usually how these early signings play out. When you factor in Crichton is seeking an upgrade on his $500k/yr handshake deal, it probably explains why Burton was let go tbh

edited December 2020
    JAC to the Bulldogs on a 4yr deal from '22 @Thunderstruck...they might have both NSW Origin wingers in 2yrs

edited December 2020
    Yeah brah..i'm stoked at this signing he is a star JAC, lets trot...!! now to see if any early releases are possible for '21,.we will be dropping some dead wood by the end of 2021 OR some players may well play like superstars in the coming season or be trying too.

Surely we couldn't jag Brandon Smith too could we? And Leinu is a solid tip to be coming over from Penrith too...
    He wanted to play fullback tho from memory so I wonder how much dough is left to chase Smith if JAC is on 'fullback money'? He'll play wing for NSW regardless and I highly doubt he'll leave Melbourne this season-he's just committed to staying and there's no bad blood there between club & player.