0 Members & 26 Non Members

Condor Heroes

The Blackbook
jumjum    3,512 posts

:D 
Might go alright here in WA if he holds together

Comments

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    You don’t normally see horses charge like that early and keep going.

jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    He's only got one way.  and that's flat out. He's no Nature strip. But over here he should win his share if he holds together.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Trials next Monday, With some nice races pencilled in over the coming months.

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    Ole Ernie Manning didn't miss his trial yesterday going by todays West >-)
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Now you just got to hope TABForm doesn’t get hold of you...
    #kissofdeath

jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    edited September 2020
    Find out just how good he is this weekend against 2 pretty slick horses. Carry 61kgs
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Good luck mate..looks a great race.

jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    Yep, Cant wait. Nice price too
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

No excuses tomorrow, Fires out and runs them along. And I think they don't catch him.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

they didnt actually go that quick last start. sounds strange, but I think if he went faster, he probably wins it. Needs to go handlebars down and make them chase early.. run the first few furlongs in 12's.
    Seen it time and time again... you get a bit of weight and connections think they need to go slower to make up for the extra weight, but in doing so, they are taking away the speedster's advantage (that is.. gassing them and taking their finishing burst away). 

Long story short... lead and speed and this lot wont catch him. 

jum likes this post.

• The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    edited October 2020
    TheDiva said:

they didnt actually go that quick last start. sounds strange, but I think if he went faster, he probably wins it. Needs to go handlebars down and make them chase early.. run the first few furlongs in 12's.

Seen it time and time again... you get a bit of weight and connections think they need to go slower to make up for the extra weight, but in doing so, they are taking away the speedster's advantage (that is.. gassing them and taking their finishing burst away). 

I agree. He allowed Bob's horse to use its turn of foot last time. Better to run them along and make sure they cant quicken.

TheDiva, jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    TheDiva said:

Fully agree Diva. I'm hoping that shooter is handle bars down tomorrow too
    Filthy day for the Gangemi boys Saturday... and Condor was no exception... 
    once it bombed the start it was all over... not a horse you can really sit with. 
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    No it wasn't a good day at all. And he definitely needed the run. From the report this morning, we are still heading to the Prince of Wales in a fortnight and hopefully he is handlebars down and is 100%
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    D DAY tomorrow
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Good luck bud!

jum, Thunderstruck likes this post.

In the deep end... but lives the heavy going!
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Fractured his Sesamoid bone at Ascot on the weekend during some fast work. Had been working at Belmont.
    And we wont see him again. Never seen the best of this horse. Gee he could fly. He was cherry ripe too for these 1000m races at Belmont this winter too
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Sorry to hear that mate 

spinking, oldhendo, jum likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    terrible news Jum

oldhendo, jum likes this post.