Harness & Greyhounds
SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
edited December 2020 Harness & Greyhounds
Strong attack with opening three lines

peterprofit.com   

Comments

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts
    That guy is literally insane

Thunderstruck, PackedMetalPanda likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    And some people are payng to read his cr*p
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Constantly leaves himself open to legal action but obviously has no assets so it doesn't matter.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    So, is he a penniless pie thrower? I have zero knowledge of law but surely being skint doesn't exempt you from court orders to confiscate his computer or shut down his account. Some vicarious rumour mongers would presumably subscribe to his libelous ramblings, so he must be generating some cash flow?

VillageKid likes this post.

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts
    JayJay said:

So, is he a penniless pie thrower? I have zero knowledge of law but surely being skint doesn't exempt you from court orders to confiscate his computer or shut down his account. Some vicarious rumour mongers would presumably subscribe to his libelous ramblings, so he must be generating some cash flow?

He’s had his computers taken before and been locked up as far as I’m aware, he’s also had a few different aliases

JayJay, tony likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Peter Profit has had another crack....This time against Snr

"Gary Hall Snr is a bum who should be booted out of the Hall of Fame... Yesterday"
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Peter Profit previously posted his vile rantings under another pseudonym that escapes me for the present.

That was eventually shut down and I would expect the same to happen to Peter Profit.
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    It was Archie Butterfly

Chariotsonfire likes this post.